Asshole vs coffee addict

(Song at the top is Sun's boss battle music during this, not my vid!!)

"Fine! I'll beat your ass old man!" Sun says as he jumps over the counter and pins Simon to the floor.

"You metal shit bag!" Simon says as he slowly
pulls out his taser without Sun noticing.

He then shocks Sun as he shouts in pain and jumps over the desk. As soon as Simon gets up, one of the barrels is thrown at his head, but he dodges it as he looks over and sees Sun with another barrel in his hands with a pile of them next to him.

Simon then starts to run towards the exit before a knife is thrown.

Simon looks at Sun as he stands from his throwing position.

"WHERE THE FUCK AND WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE KNIVES???!!" Simon yells as he stands there in shock.

"BECAUSE I DO!" *he says as he throws another at Simon.

Simon dodges the knife as it hits the wall behind him, then tries to run for the exit(bc he's sane, lame😒)

Sun then full on sprints towards Simon and fuckin tackles him to the ground.

"OH YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE BI-" Sun then gets cut off by Simon electrocuting him with the taser again.

Sun managed to keep Simon pinned, then...

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?!?"

It was Moon, who had just woken up from the noise.

"He started it!!" Both Simon and Sun shouted, mentioning the other.

Moon just looks at them, blankly, but still has disappointment all over his face.

"Simon, get out, Sun, let Simon leave. Simon, your banned and we are having another staff member take your job for here." Moon says firmly.

Time skip bc I'm lazy.

Sun sat next to Moon on their bed.

"So... how and why..?" Moon asked.

"Simon was being an ass..." Sun replied, not looking at Moon with his arms crossed like a child.

"Well- just-... don't do that again please..."

"Fine."