..seventeen..

"Treat me like white tee, dont do me dirty."

"Trust me, Shes gonna LOVE you!" Peter gushed, leading y/n to the front door of his home.

Y/n never imagined shes be meeting her mom of another universe, or be leaving her universe at all.

She fidgeted with her fingers nervously, watching as Peter unlocked the door.

"Mj! I have a guest!... well not really a guest, shes more like family!"

In the distance, y/n could hear the soft coos of a baby.

"A guest? Peter at this hour?" A red haired woman turned the corner, in her arms a curly red haired baby.

I guess I have more of my mom's genes, I look almost nothing like these two.

"I know, I know but listen," He pushed y/n behind him.

"Do you remember when we got back together, before the marriage, when you asked me why I wanted a second chance with you?"

Peter's tone was soft.

"Yeah?" Mj replied, trying to look over his shoulder.

"And I told you I met our child in a different universe, and I had seen how beautiful life with you could be?" Peter continued.

"Yes, and at first I thought you were insane."

"Well I wasnt! THIS is that child! Mary Jane, meet Y/n!"
Peter stepped aside and let y/n finally come into view. Mj's eyes widened as she looked at her.
Y/n waved awkwardly.

"Shes exactly how I described her, right?" Peter boasted.

"Yeah..." Mj said breathlessly. The baby made excited grabby-hands at y/n, stretching out to touch her.

Peter moved between the two, guiding the baby to y/n's arms.

"This is May Y/n Parker, Mayday for short."

Y/n held the baby up, looking into her blue etes.

"She has my name..." She mumbled, cradling her in her arms.

"Its nice to meet you." Y/n said, looking up at MJ.

"Its nice to meet you two...honestly think I owe you my marriage." Y/n chuckled a little, looking down at Mayday who was fiddling with her hair.

"I was thinking y/n could stay the night, then we could go on a father-daughter morning swing tomorrow." Peter said. Y/n perked up.

"I have my suit in my bag!"

"I like the way that sounds." Mj replied.

____

"Sometimes boys just have self destructive tendencies." Peter said, sitting next to Y/n on the roof of a building.

It was around noon the next day, Y/n and Peter patrolling together.

"I mean look at my life before I met you and Miles, I was running from the one woman I loved. Im sure he'll realize the fault in his actions."

"I dont know." Y/n mumbled, her knees bent and elbows resting on them. She looked down at the watch on her wrist, it was nothing like she had ever seen before.

Then suddenly it began vibrating. Then the screen sparked to life, a holographic picture beginning to form. The two look at each other, Peter with a worried expression.

"Peter where—" The face of the man in the watch stilled when he seemingly saw y/n instead of Peter.

"Peter...?"

"Yes Miguel?" Peter winced, turning y/n's wrist so the hologram faced him.

"Who is that?" His face was almost unreadable, but his tone was slow and angry.

"Uh, Y/n, Night Spider, Earth 1610."

The man paused for a moment.

"Why is she wearing your watch..?"

"So she doesn't uh...die..?"

The man was quiet again.

"Report to Hq immediately." Then the screen went dark.

It was silent for a while.

"...are we in trouble?" Y/n asked.

"Not we, just me." Peter said as he stood up, stretching his back.

He carefully slipped the watch from her wrist, placing it back on his own before fiddling with the buttons. He clicked the screen a few times, then suddenly a portal materialized infront of the two.

"I am going to blow. your. mind." Peter said, pulling y/n to her feet.