..eighteen..

"Oh you're good to me baby."

"So you work here?" Y/n asked, walking side by side with Peter. She looked around almost in awe while holding Mayday in her arms.

"Basically." Peter said, leading her down to Miguel's lab.

"The guy you saw me speaking to, dont be intimidated by him, hes nothing to be afraid of." Peter smiled, Y/n tried to smile back, but it didnt quite reach her eyes.

She was quiet, walking through the building as Peter tried his best to explain anomalies and the canon, meanwhile she did her best to understand it.

Once they finally reached their destination, Y/n stood tall as a olatformed lowered to the ground. Peter took Mayday from her arms, holding the baby tight as Miguel made his grand entrance.

He had a sharp glare, byt y/n was almost unfazed.

"Night spider, earth 1610, correct?" he asked.

"Correct." Y/n replied, hands at her sides.

"It might be your lucky day, I was considering reaching out to you in the coming weeks." He said, turning to look at a screen.

"You wanted me to be a part of this..?" She asked, gesturing to the establishment.

Miguel looked up at her for a moment.

"no." He said.
"Well maybe, if you were still a sidekick."

"Whats that supposed to mean?" Y/n asked, lifting a brow.

"I prefer your father over your current partner."

Y/n crossed her arms, daypass tight around her wrist.

"Well too bad hes dead." She said flatly.

"Yeah, too bad." Miguel replied, still messing with his holographic screens.

"Im gonna go change Mayday really quickly." Peter whispered, before slipping out of the room.

"So..."y/n said a couple seconds after he left.
"who are you?"

"Spiderman." Miguel stated.

"Well yeah obviously, but which spiderman? I know a lot of them." She huffed.

"I know a lot more. Me llamo Miguel O'hara, from earth 2099. I run this opperation." He had still yet to look up from his work, so y/n took it as an opportunity to find somewhere to sit. Miguel's platform began to ascend once again.

"Youve really jacked up the multiverse, haven't you night spider?" He said after a while

"No?" Y/n plopped down against a wall.
"I helped saved it.."

"Right." Miguel mumbled

It was silent for a while.

Then suddenly y/n could hear soft talking from down the hallway. As the voices got closer, she coukd destinctly make them out, Miles, Gwen, and someone she didn't recognize.

"Heyyy! Miles!" Y/n heard Peter emerge from the door, greeting Miles for the first time in months.

"Peter!" He smiled, hugging the man tight. Soon Mayday came swinging down into Miles' arms.