..nine..

"It's just us against the world."

Y/n paced through the city, looking for any sign of where miles could have run off to. She hadn't seen him anywhere.

Where would he be? I know he wouldn't go see his parents.... maybe Aaron?

As y/n was thinking, someone came zooming out of the alleyway across the street. And in their persuit was none of ther than prowler. She looked ahead and noticed the person running was Miles. Y/n outstretched her hand, sending webbing at a building just above miles. Swinging his way, she scooped him up just as Prowler's motorcycle crashed into a semi truck. Retracting her web, y/n rolled out onto the street, coughing and wheezing.

"Y/n! Are you-"

"I'm fine-" she said between coughing fits. Miles extended his hand to help her up and she took it shakingly.

"Just a little tired."

"Y/n that isn't just tired-" Miles objected

"Miles." She said, staring him in the eye. "I'm fine, we need to get back to May's house and tell them Prowler-"

"Aaron." Miles interrupted.

"Huh?"

"Uncle Aaron is Prowler."

Y/n placed her hand over her mouth, stepping back a little.

"Miles I..... I'm sorry..." she said, trying not to cry for the fifth time in the past two days.

"It's fine, can we please just get back?"
.........

"See there they are!" Peter B exclaimed to the rest of the spiders.

"Prowler." Y/n panted.

"What?"

"Prowler i-is my uncle, and he tried to kill me!" Miles exclaimed. Y/n put her arm around his shoulder, she was starting to feel sluggish so she ended up leaning on him a little.

"Were you followed?" Gwen asked.

"I don't thi-"

Suddenly the door was blown off its hinges and green tendrils invaded May's living room. The impact knocked y/n and Miles to the ground. Everyone in the room quickly put their masks on as Doc Ock, Scorpion, the Frankenstein looking guy and Prowler entered the room.

"Oou you were hard to track down" Doc Ock said happily.

"Wow Doc, I didn't think you like me that much." Y/n quipped.

"Don't flatter yourself, Night. All I need is this." Doc said while using one of her tendrils to slam Peter B into a wall. That sparked total chaos of good guys verses bad. Y/n crouched on the side and watched prowler run after Miles.

Y/n swooped in, blocking and taking hard hits for him, prowler was relentless, beating her into the ground.

"Get out of here." Y/n groaned to Miles. She watched him web up through a hole in the cealing, but Prowler followed close after him.

Her body ached and a few of her ribs might have been broken, but y/n followed the two up to the roof anyway. There she could see Prowler holding Miles over the edge of the roof. Y/n staggered towards them, coughing up blood.

Come on y/n, just make it till' tomorrow

"Uncle Aaron! Please, just let Miles go!" She yelled, falling to her knees and pulling off her mask. Aaron turned around and his heart broke at the sight of y/n with blood and tears smeared on her face.

"no....no no no..." Aaron turned back to Miles, who had pulled the mask off of his face to reveal that he was who y/n said he was, while y/n put hers back on.

"I-" Before Prowler could finish his sentence, he was shot in back. Y/n looked down to see Kingpin holding a gun. He pointed the gun at her face next. Her Spidey senses went off and suddenly Peter B kicked him in the back.

"You two need to go!" He said.

Miles looked to y/n, who was having trouble getting up. Grabbing Aaron and hoisting him on his shoulder. He reached out to grab y/n, but she flinched away. He sighed and swung into a nearby alley, prompting her to follow.

Y/n stood back against the wall of the alley as Aaron spoke to Miles. Tears fell down her face and a hand stayed stationed over her mouth. Aaron was like her own uncle, and she loved him dearly just as Miles did.

"Y/n." Aaron groaned. Y/n broke down at the way she said her name, he sounded so weak.

"Please, take care of Miles for me. Make sure he turns out better than I did." He chuckled, Miles whimpered when his eyes closed, and this time they didn't open again.

"Hey! Step away from each other and put your hands up! " y/n recognized the voice of Mr.Davis. She was physically exhausted but still she stood on her feet and held her hands up. Looking at Miles, she mouthed a count down from three, and at one they both turned invisible and crawled away.
.........

Miles swung straight through the open window of his dorm, immediately pushing books to the floor and smashing things in frustration. Soon y/n fell through the window harshly. She landed on the floor with a thud and a coughing fit and Miles was immediately by hero side.

"Y/n, you are not okay." Miles said worryingly.

"Miles I said I'm-"

"When's the last time you went to sleep?" He asked, cradling her head in his lap.

"The night before the funeral." She coughed.

"Y/n that was three days ago!" he yelled.

"Well Adrenaline can take you a long way." She groaned. "I'm a spider, I heal fast. Just let me patch myself up and I'll be good to go in a few minutes." She said.

Miles picked her up and placed her upright on the bottom bunk of the bed. Running to the bathroom, he grabbed the first aid kit. Coming back into his room he froze, and his face was ablaze. Y/n had completely shed the top half of her suit, and she had a large flesh wound on her stomach.

"Miles can you like hand me the kit and not stare at me while I bleed out?"

"I-uh- right." Miles placed the kit in her hand, but her shaking wrist dropped it immediately.

"Y/n, your hand is shaking."

"I'm fine, I've stitched myself up a bunch of times." She said trying to bend over and grab the box, but she winced in pain. Miles placed his hand over hers.

"Let me do it?"

"Do you know how?" She asked.

"I'll have to learn some day, can you guide me?"