💋 On Fire 💋 // Hotwings

Keigo's Pov:

I awoke out of breath covered in the off-white wrinkled sheets. I rip them off and panted desperately.

Shoot, what day is it?
I stumbled to the calendar that was stuck on the wall. I scanned it briefly.
It was the first day of spring.
And I have to tag along with the Lov today.

Lucky me.
I showered and changed, my whole chest feeling tingly and my wings abnormally sensitive.

I still felt like a truck hit me, but I was buzzing with energy.
Why today??

I flew out my balcony, ignoring the itches that seemed to flutter across my keen senses.

My legs halted my landing, less smooth than I hoped, but I continued none the less. My hands fidgeted at my wings, plucking out feathers.

"What are you doing? You know what, I don't wanna know." Dabi said as he approached me. His voice was rough and intimidating.

I dropped my arms slowly, praying it was subtle and unobvious that I was startled. Putting on my best poker face.

He looked me up and down and rolled his eyes. I frowned, "What?" I looked down at myself in confusion, then back at him.

"Overdressed?" He nearly laughed before rolling his eyes.

I was wearing my usual shirt, though it shrunk in the wash, so I paired it with a scarf. And I must've thrown on a black blazer and pant set earlier. Dark leather combat boots, additionally two dainty necklaces and five bracelets on each wrist.

I sighed.

"Come on, Shigaraki is waiting." Dabi began under the highway bridge.

I caught up, taking off most of the jewelry and stuffing it in my pockets silently.

I caught myself staring at him as we walked. I never do that. Gah, I hate what these hormones are doing to me.

I felt disgusting, lustful, and irritated.
But his dark wispy hair fell so perfectly around his jawline, and his low collared shirt let his collarbone peek out just as the sun highlighted his bright, heavenly eyes.

Shut up. Ew. He's a villain. And I'm on a mission. This is serious.
I repeated in my head anxiously.

I think he noticed and looked over his shoulder slightly. His scars outlined his otherwise flawless features.

I coughed, clearing my throat and looking away. A serious look forced on my flustered face.

Oh gosh. Don't do that to me.

He frowned, unaware, and looked ahead again.
"We're here." He pointed to an abandoned building lazily.

Passing him, I got a wiff of his colone. Burnt oak, vanilla, and mint all in one, like a chocolate bar.

I need to get away from him. Now.

I huffed, pretending to be impatient, mysterious, and traitor like.