💋 After Class ☁️ // EraserMic

3rd Person Pov:

Aizawa dismissed the class while the bell went off. He wiped the chalkboard, whistling to himself.

Hizashi strolled past the windows of the room and opened the door theatrically. "At your service, my lord." He joked, bowing.

"Aw, get over here, babe." Aiazwa requested gently. Pulling the blonde in by his waist after he closed the door.

Aiazwa turned Hizashi to lean against the front desk and swiftly stepped away to close all the blinds. Then he came back to lure Yamada into a passionate kiss.

Hizashi kissed back, leaning into each other. "I've missed you~" Aiazwa whispered breathlessly as they broke apart.

"I've missed you more, Shōta~" Yamda replied as he fiddled with the other's black hair. He yanked gently, and Aiazwa hummed a moan. He loves it when his lover plays with his hair.

PresentMic let go, and Eraser Head took off the other's speakers and set them aside, making a hickey on Yamada's lower neck. "No, I missed you so much more, darling." He said before sucking his skin again.

"Ah~ you win." Hizashi murmured in response.

"Lunch is almost over.." Aiazwa sighed sadly. He started kissing Hizashi again

Afterward, Yamada asked, "Wanna go on a coffee date tomorrow morning?"
And waited for a response.

"I'd love that~" Shōta charmed back, messing with the blonde's golden locks. Hizashi smiled brightly.

Then the bell rang, and the lunch period was over too soon.

Aiazwa sighed, "Back to teaching."

"Hey, you know you have a soft spot for these kiddos." Hizashi noted. Aiazwa shrugged, his black hair falling over his shoulders.

Yamada grabbed Shōta's face lovingly, rubbing his thumb in slow circles. "You got this, babe, just a few hours. And you can sleep half the time." He laughed quietly at himself, and Aiazwa chuckled.

Mr. Aiazwa opened all the blinds, letting the bright light pour in.
"Alright. I love you, sweetheart. See you after class?" Shōta asked.

"Of course." Yamada replied with a teethy smile, "I love you too." He said just before he left.

The kids of 1-A came in, full of chatter and energy. Everyone sat down at their assigned desks.

"Class! Listen up. Now we will be doing math.." Aiazwa announced.

》》

The next morning, both Yamada and Shōta met at a café a few blocks from the school.

"Good morning, cutie~," PresentMic cooed as he sat in the booth.

EraserHead was already sitting. He smiled sleepily, "Morning. I got up early for this." He yawned.

"Aw, it'll be worth it, I promise." Hizashi reassured gently, holding Aiazwa's hands.

The lights around them seemed to twinkle. Fake vines hung above and beside them, twirling around posts and beams. Vintage photos in delicate frames posted on the brick wall.

One of the frames captured the two of them as teens.

"Do you remember that day?" Yamada asked, pointing at the newspaper clipping with a nod towards it.

Shōta looked at it in a longing way, "Of course I do." He hummed. "It was our first day with the agency. We defeated a villain all by ourselves."

Hizashi held Aiazwa's hands tighter, "And it was the day we confessed to each other. We've been together ever since." He beamed, "all these years have been so worth it."

Shōta lifted the blonde's hand and held it against his own face. "I couldn't agree more, Love." He said while closing his eyes.

They ordered coffee and decided to drink it while walking to UA together. Down a scenic route, through the park and under cherry blossoms.

The petals fluttered past them as they approached the school of heroes.

Then, both Aiazwa and Hizashi walked up to class 1-A, most of the students already sitting and rambling with each other.

"Alright, babe, I gotta teach." The black haired man spoke tiredly. Though the blonde ushered him in, right next to the front desk.

Aiazwa was throughly confused as Hizashi kneeled on one knee for the whole class to see.

Aiazwa held his breath as he realized, brushing his hand through his locks.
Some students squealed with excitement, then they all got real quiet.

PresentMic pulled a small box out of his pocket and presented it to EraserHead, "Shōta Aiazwa, the love of my life, my better half, and my best friend, will you marry me?" He asked, his words like sweet music.

"Yes, of course I will, Yamada." Shōta shimmered. All the kids clapped and congratulated their teacher.

Hizashi got up and put his fiance's engagement ring on him, and they kissed quickly. "Okay, now I'll let you go." The blonde giggled and left.

Mr.Aiazawa was shocked and delighted. "Well, class, that was unexpected." He tried to hide his excitement. "Now for our language arts subject.." He began.

Author: Eeee cute ♡ it felt nice to write something completely fluffy for once, plus I love this ship, and I think it's highly underrated ;)

Buh bye for now <3