2

"Bruh, i'm telling y'all... THE DICK WAS FYE." Tanija and her friends laughed.

"Ion even remember what happened last night, but i damn sho remember how he was fucking me." Tanija added.

"I can't believe that was y'all first time fucking, i mean it's been how long?" Rhiauna made a face.

"Right, I still don't like how he tried to play you friend... I don't care how good the dick was, the nigga it's attached to ain't shit!" Milani said.

"Period." Rhiauna smiled and dapped up her friend.

"Y'all taking it to the heartttt. I was just off the hendawg and needed a lil late night snack. A bitch can't get no tlc." Tanija rolled her eyes.

"Ain't nothing tender, loving, OR caring about that nigga." Milani looked at a fake audience.

"Ok, this why I can't never tell you bitches nothing." Tanija laughed before standing up.

"It just ain't what you want to hear, but it's the truth." Riri and Milani stood up and walked towards the door.

"Anyway, y'all be safe. I love yallll." Tanija smiled and stood at the door watching as her friends got in their cars.

"We love you too." Milani blew a kiss and drove off.

Tanija closed the front door and walked upstairs to her room.

"Bitch, I need a nap." She yawned before lying down on her bed and drifting off to sleep.

...

"What I tell yo big goofy ahh." Darius came into her room laughing which caused her to wake up.

"Get outtttt!" Tanija yelled, pulling the covers over her face.

"Dae wasn't finna leave his bitch for yo musty ass." Darius pointed and laughed in her face.

"What are you talking about." She rubbed her eyes and looked at her brother.

"Dude got a whole highlight of the bitch, and he just posted her 32 minutes ago." Darius looked at his phone shaking his head.

"No he doesn't..." She made a face, going to instagram and showing him Dejean's profile.

"He doesn't even have an highlights." Tanija added and shrugged.

"You big dummy." Darius laughed even harder, falling out on the floor.

"What the fuck is so funny. Stop playing in my face, Darius." She mugged.

"Stop playing in yo face like he be playing in yours, OH." He sat up and handed Ni the phone.

"He hid his story from yo fat head ahh, no edges head ahh, billie jean head ahh, lil hair head—"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." Tanija yelled, clicking through the highlights of Dejean's page that she'd never seen.

"They been together for a year?" Ni whispered to herself with tears forming in her eyes.

"I hate to say it sis, but... I told ya so." Darius laughed again falling on the bed.

"Bro, get out!" Ni threw his phone across the room and wiped her face.

Darius instantly stopped laughing and looked at her. "Bih— I know you fockin line." He stood up to grab his phone and walked towards the door.

"If this hoe was cracked you was gon fix it, BITCH." Darius ran away snickering before going into his room and closing the door.

Ni dug her head in her pillow and started to cry.

'How could I be so dumb.'

...

"Try not to think about it baby." Rhiauna comforted her friend.

"I'm tryinggg. It's hard after you just got the best dick of your life literally last night." Ni fake cried.

"Girlll, stop giving that man that title. He don't deserve it. That hand me down ass dick. Please do not get me started." Milani rolled her eyes, causing Ni to laugh.

"I guess I was just caught up in this fantasy, like... i don't even know. He was perfect, y'all..." Ni sighed before shaking her head.

"We understand that, Ni. But, you should've known when he lied to you the first time. Then he lied again saying he didn't even fuck with her no more." Milani said, rubbing Tanija's back.

"I know, I knowww." I guess I just fell in love with the idea of him, girl. What a damn shame." Tanija picked up her phone blocking all of his contacts.

"HALLELUJAH!" Rhiauna got up and started to shout.

"We gotta drink to that one, friend!" Milani stood up to get the liquor.

"PLEASE NOT NO HENNESSY!" Tanija yelled which made the girls laughed.

"I KNOW, GIRL." Milani yelled from the kitchen.

...

Playing: Peaches & Eggplants • Young Nudy

"BOAW BOAW BOAW BOAW BOAW BOAW" the girls yelled as they twerked around the living room.

"I wanna fuck to this songggg." Rhiauna whined.

"Omg, me toooo." Tanija grinned.

"Let me call Dae—"

"HELL NAH" Milani interrupted her and rolled her eyes.

"You need another shot if you still thinking bout that nigga." Rhiauna poured a shot of pink whitney in Ni's solo cup. 

"Hand me that buzzball, i'm finna be fucked up." Ni smiled.

Milani handed it to her and watched as she downed the shot then cracked open the buzzball as a chaser.

"Bitch you're crazy." Rhiauna laughed, pulling her phone out to record.

...