14

"Where the hell you been at?" A shirtless Darius stood at the door as soon as Tanija opened it.

"What the hell." Ni mugged him.

"And where the hell you get these old ass clothes from?" He questioned her, pulling on the fabric.

"Bruh, move. I'm finna shower." She brushed past him, going up the stairs.

"Unt unt." Darius shook his head and followed her up the stairs.

"DARIUS, i'm for real, get the fuck on." Ni started to get irritated.

"I'm not finna let yo li hoe ass come up in my house wearing some 3 year old's clothes." He pushed her.

"I was with Scar, there, YOU HAPPY?" Ni rolled her eyes and grabbed her clothes.

"BITCHHHHHH." Darius dramatically yelled.

"Oh my fuckin gosh, you finna do the most." Ni walked out the room.

"YOU BETTER BE LYIN." He threw his fist into his palm.

"and ain't." Ni blew him a kiss sarcastically and locked herself in the bathroom.

"You gon have to come out that muhfucka sooner or later." Darius threatened behind the door.

"Yeah, whatever." Ni shrugged and turned the shower on.

...

"Boo." Ri scared Ni as she walked out the bathroom.

"Omg!" Ni placed her hand over her heart.

"Yeah... now tell me about this "Scar" shit." Ri folded her arms.

"Bruh." Ni mugged her getting irritating.

She tried to walk downstairs to avoid Ri and Darius, but Milani was downstairs too.

"Y'all are annoying as hell, y'all know that?" She sighed out of defeat.

"Tell us, Tanija. You can't hide this shit forever." Milani, the mom of the group, said.

"Sit down." Ni rolled her eyes and sat on the couch.

Ri and Darius ran downstairs and sat next to each other.

"He tricked me. I guess he paid Dae and Cam to "lure" me and try to get back with me." Ni made a stale face.

"Are you ok?" Milani asked her.

"Nah, did you get back with him?" Darius mugged.

"Yes, i'm ok. He's different y'all I swea—"

"AWWW HELL NAHHH." Darius frowned and got up.

"Tanija..." Ri said disappointed.

"I know, I know. He explained everything though and it all made sense. He even cried!" Tanija tried to explain herself.

"Because he's a fuckin manipulating narcissist, dumb ass!" Darius yelled, and punched the wall, leaving a noticeable hole.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Tanija yelled, standing up from the couch.

"I swear to God, yo." Darius yanked his pants up and practically ran up the stairs.

Ri and Milani sat in shock with their mouths wide open.

"Ma finna get on his assss." Ni laughed.

"Then she finna get on yours once she finds out why." Ri made the 'i told you so' face.

...

"WHO PUT A HOLE IN MY MOTHAFUCKIN WALL?" Their mom walked down the hall, still in her scrubs.

"Oop-" Ni's face dropped as she turned over, throwing the covers over her head pretending she was sleep.

Ni heard her burst through Darius's room, because she knows he's the only one strong enough to do so.

"DARIUS ARMANI PITT!" Her mother yelled his name.

Darius huffed, sitting up in his bed.

"Why the fuck is there a hole in my wall?!" Diana waved in his face. *Diana = their mom*

"I got pissed the fuck— I got pissed off because Ni back messing with Deontae." Darius shook his head. *Deontae = Scar's legal name*

"Excuse me?" Her mouth dropped and she walked out his room, banging on Ni's door.

"Omgggg." Ni drug out from under the covers.

Her mom opened the door and pulled the covers from over her.

"I know you ain't been seeing Deontae crazy ass!" She pointed in her face.

"I can talk to whoever I want." Tanija groaned.

"Oh hell no! You wanna be grown? Stay with his trifling ass!" She yelled, going into her drawers and throwing Ni's clothes out.

"Ma, are you serious?!" Ni mugged her mom in disbelief.

"As a heart attack" Diana clapped back, opening Ni's closet door's and throwing her clothes on the bed.

"Bet." Ni responded dryly, getting up and packing her bags as her mom kept going off.

Darius cracked open the room door trying to see what was going on.

"Ma, what you doing?" Darius questioned.

"She's not about to put my family's life in danger over no DICK." She emphasized.

"Get all yo shit up out my house, and you better hope that sorry ass nigga come get you!" She added, walking out the room.

Tanija wiped her tears away as she threw her belongings into her bags.

"My fault Ni, if I would've known—"

"It's cool." She cut him off. "I just wanna be by myself."

"Ard." Darius said, walking towards his sister and kissing her forehead. "Love you forever, twin."

He walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Tanija picked up her phone and went to Scar's contact.

Deontae
11:09 PM

I just got kicked out 🤦🏾‍♀️ can you come
get me?

igu princess, i'll be der in a few

thank you!!
Read 11:12 PM

Deontae hearted "thank you!!"

...

y'all i changed my mind, i think i wanna do face claims. i wanna know if the characters are how y'all imagined.