15

"DEONTAE STOP." Tanija yelled as she crouched down covering her face from glass shards flying.

Scar was throwing things at her, just barely missing her.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He raged, grabbing her hair and dragging her to the bedroom.

"YOU'RE HURTING ME." Ni yelled, tears streaming down her face, as she pulled back on her hair to relieve tension.

Scar grunted as he threw her on the bed and pulled her shorts off.

"STOP!" Ni tried to kick but he grabbed her legs.

"You stop!" He raised his hand and slapped her across her face.

He yanked off her panties and covered her mouth as he slammed himself in her.

Her loud screams escaped from underneath his hand.

Tanija woke up out of her sleep as she was sweating profusely.

"What's wrong?" Tae turned over to look at Ni.

"Just a dream..." She replied, tapping her phone to check the time.

7:36 AM

"Ima go see what you got in the kitchen." She wiggled out of bed and slipped on her bedroom slippers to walk out the room.

She opened the fridge and saw a piece of bologna, orange juice, and a baby bottle. "Tf?" she whispered to herself, picking up the bottle and examining it.

The bottle was full, as if it were prepared for later use.

She grabbed it and rushed into the back room where Tae was lying down.

"Why is there a bottle in your fridge?" She stood at the door with her head tilted.

"DEONTAE, i know you hear me!" She stepped closer to him and nudged his head.

"Huh?" He said, scrunching his face up.

"Stop fucking playing with me." Ni laughed hysterically at the fact he had her all the way fucked up.

"You have a whole baby?" She added, still standing in his face.

"I was babysitting my niece, you trippin." He said, twisting his hair.

"You so full of shit." Ni threw the bottle in his face and stormed out the room.

She heard him tussle out the bed quickly walking up behind her and grabbed her arm.

"Get off'a me!" She tried to yank her hand back but his grip was too strong.

"You not listening to me." He said sternly, deepening his voice.

"What, Deontae." Ni rolled her eyes and gave him a blank stare.

"I was watching my niece, baby." He practically begged her to believe him.

"HOW WHEN YOU THE ONLY CHILD?" Ni turned her lip up in frustration.

"My friend girl had a baby, I watched her." He stated, twisting his hair and licking his lips.

She stared at him for a couple more seconds, becoming disgusted with his repeated lying and manipulation. "You piss me off so bad." Ni shook her head and broke loose from him since he was caught off guard.

Going into the living room and sitting down on the couch since she had no where else to go, she flicked on the tv and stared in annoyance at the cocomelon that was left on the screen.

"I'll be back." Scar said, grabbing his keys and a stack in cash which let her know he'd be home late in the stu or making plays.

Ni was zoned out, staring at the tv in a damn near psychotic state. Her life was so fucked up at the moment and she didn't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

...

Deontae
0:00

"You good?" He spoke over the phone when Ni answered.

"Yeah." She answered dryly.

"Come out, I got sum for you." He stated, hanging up the phone.

Ni drug herself out of bed and slid her favorite slippers on.

When she walked out of the apartment and down the stairs she saw an all black 2021 mercedes benz with a pink ribbon on the hood.

"OH MY GOD." She screamed in shock as she ran over to the car.

Scar smirked beside the car as he handed her the key.

"WHERE'D YOU GET THIS!" Ni squealed hopping in the drivers seat, in love with the interior.

"I paid for it in cash." He smiled, happy that she's happy.

"Oh my goshhhh, thank you baby." Ni jumped out and hugged him tight.

"You get anything you want, princess." He kissed her forehead.

"Just promise me you going to get yo license." He pulled away and looked at her and with 'i mean it' eyes.

"Yessss." She kissed his lips softly, before slowly slithering her tongue in his mouth.

Turned on by her dominance, Scar picked her up and carried her inside the apartment.

He laid her down on the bed and began kissing down her neck, slowly licking around her nipples.

"Mmmh." Ni moaned and bit her lip, rubbing her fresh nail set through his hair.

He sneakily pulled her panties down, and started to finger her slowly. Ni grinded her hips back and forth to the rhythm of his fingers.

"You so wet." Scar's deep voice sent shivers down her spine.

He pulled his ethikas down and his dick stood tall like a soldier. Ni stroked it while he kept playing in her pussy, both pleasing each other.

...