5

"Dreaaaa" Ni ran up to her cousin and hugged her.

"Heyy boo." Drea smiled and hugged her back.

"Girlaaa, i missed you." Ni whined while pulling away from the hug.

"I missed you more, where yo brother at?" Drea looked around, sitting her bags on the counter.

"He upstairs on the game. I don't even think he know you here." Ni went upstairs and Drea followed behind her.

"Dariussss, yo favorite cousin here." Ni said as she slowly opened his room door.

He quickly turned around and a huge grin appeared on his face.

"Wassup cuzzo." He sat his controller down and stood up.

"Heyy, son." She laughed and gave him a hug.

"Alright, cmon." Ni nudged and Drea followed her out the room.

"I know this spot downtown, they got some bomb ass food. Ima treat you there." Ni smiled, as she walked down the stairs with her cousin.

"I know damn well y'all not finna go out to eat without me" Darius cracked open his door.

Ni and Drea started to laugh.

"You can come!" Drea invited.

"Bitch—" Ni mugged.

"Bet." Darius slid on some shoes and followed behind them.

"You gone regret that." Ni rolled her eyes.

They all got into the car and drove down to the restaurant.

"Ouu okay, it looks real cute." Drea stuck her tongue out and held the door open.

"Mhm, real bougie." Darius danced.

...

"What's your love life looking like?" Drea eyed Tanija.

"Girllll." Ni laughed.

"Don't tell me that lil puss got cobwebs." Drea laughed.

"Nah, that lil puss got a DISEASE." Darius fake gagged.

"Shut the fuck up." Ni said and hit him.

"I'm just being real." Darius shrugged.

"I got some dick last week." Ni stuck her tongue out and grinded in her seat.

"Okayyy, i see you." Drea laughed with her.

"I been fucking with this cute ass nigga I met in the salon hunny." Drea added with a smile.

"That's real cute." Ni replied.

"Hell a nigga doing in the hair salon?" Darius asked making a face.

"Oh, he was with his bitch but—"

"Dreaaa!" Ni exaggerated and started to laugh.

"That's fucked up." Darius shook his head and put his fork down.

"Y'all both some groupies." He added.

"Unt unt now, hold on." Ni mugged him. "How we groupies?"

"Fuckin with these bitches niggas. Y'all gon get that ass tapped, keep on." Darius pointed in their faces.

"I wish one of these bitches would go there with me. These niggas for everybody!" Drea rolled her eyes.

"Hellooooo." Ni waved her fork around in the air.

"Yeah, ight." Darius said, folding his lip in. "I got me some lil buns tonight."

"Who? You ain't tell me." Ni eyed him.

"Nah, you gon be mad." Darius laughed, leaning back in his chair.

Drea listened as she took the last bite of her food.

"It's one of my friends?" Ni made a face at him and slid her chair back. Drea placed her hand on Ni's leg basically telling her to 'chill'

"Doing the most already." Darius shook his head. "I'm going to the car." He placed the money down for his food and walked out of the restaurant.

"The au-fucking-dacity." Ni's mouth dropped.

"Calm down, girl. You can feel some type of way about it but there's nothing you can do. He gon do what he wanna do at the end of the day." Drea shrugged and let it go.

"I just been feeling a lot of weird shit going on lately, I don't know what the fuck is in the air." Ni shook her head and looked down at the table.

...

Darius and Tanija got dropped off back at the house and Drea left to go back home.

"Why you being weird over a simple question?" Tanija asked Darius while he was unlocking the front door.

"Nah, why you act like all your friends be off limits? Whole time they be wanting to fuck with the kid." Darius unlocked the door and went inside.

"They not off limits but you can at least let me know... If y'all don't work out or something happens i'm dead in the middle, Darius." Ni tried to make her brother understand.

"That don't got shit to do with you." Darius brushed her off and went up the stairs. Ni follow behind him.

"It has everything to do with me because if you fuck up our friendships i'm beating yo ass!" Ni snapped.

"Ain't nobody fucking up that fake ass friendship y'all got." Darius laughed and went into his room.

"Fake how?" Ni scrunched her face up in confusion.

"Them bitches talk about you every fuckin day. You tell them everything just for them to go tell it to the next bitch." Darius turned around and looked at his sister.

Tanija felt the tears forming in her eyes. She bit her bottom lip and slowly turned around towards the door.

"Nija, i'm sorry man. I ain't mean for it to come out like that but it's the truth." Darius said, feeling bad.

"Nah, it's cool." Ni nodded her head and folded her lip in. "It's all good." She tried to reassure herself while going into her room, closing the door behind her.

...