1. Meeting The Legend

The sketch for my OC, I'm suck at colour

Name: Terenes
Hair colour: Silver white
Eyes colour: Blue
Devil fruit: Kaze Kaze no Mi
Weapon: Bow ( can created using the devil fruit )
Occupation: Investigator

Name: TerenesHair colour: Silver whiteEyes colour: BlueDevil fruit: Kaze Kaze no MiWeapon: Bow ( can created using the devil fruit )Occupation: Investigator

Idea design of the bow
__________________________________

Terenes POV:

It had been three weeks since I escaped from the world government. Thanks to my Kaze Kaze no Mi ( Wind Wind devil fruit ), I can control the wind to let me fly away from them.

I have been wondering in an unfamiliar island. The island is formed with a group of trees and bubbles everywhere. And each tree have a number on it. I'm now at grove 33. I can also saw many pirates wonder in this place. Guess I have to careful around here.

I observe the surroundings left and right while strolling along the path. I saw an amusement park with bubble-based attractions.

'This island is interesting.' I thought myself. Suddenly, a group of pirate block my way.

"Hey girlie, want to hang out with us? We can spend some fun together." The pirate said with an evil smirk on his face, the look disgusting me.

I frowned, " sorry, I'm kinda busy and not interesting. Please don't bother me again, you ugly face."

"You bitch! I will make you regrets saying this." He said with pulling out his weapon followed by the other subordinates behind him.

'Tsk. I don't want to use my devil fruit power in public. But if I don't fight I will definitely died by their hand. Guess I have to do this... .'

When the pirate group almost hit me, all of them pass out unexpectedly as I let out my conqueror haki. I also took some of their Beli before I left.
'Okay now I just have to slip away quickly without anyone noticed.'

After I come in front of some food stall, I decide to buy some food as I remember I haven't eat for a whole day. Using the Beli that I stole from the pirate, I bought myself some meat and a cold beverage and continue strolling on the street.

Suddenly, I sense someone had been follow me with my observation haki so I decided to walk into an alley.

"Come out now, I know you have been following me. What do you want?" Then I heard the sound of footstep come behind me. I turn around to face the one who had been followed me and noticed it is an old man with long silver hair and wearing a pair of round eyeglasses. He also got a scar on his right eyes.

"Hahaha, I'm surprised you had noticed me this long." The old man chuckled as he walk toward me.

"How long had you been following me?" I questioned the old man. "Since the pirate group approached you. I thought to help you at that moment but saw that you used your Haki to beat them so I found you are interesting and decided to follow you." The old man said with an amuse smile on his face.

"I see. That's mean your are not an ordinary person too if you know Haki and also can stand for the conqueror Haki. Say, who are you?" I said with my hands on my hip as I look at the old man sceptically.

The old man didn't said anything. He turn around and look at me from his shoulder and lift a hand and gesture me to follow him. I look at the old man for a moment before I nod and follow behind him.

After a while, we come in front of a bar named Shakky's Rip-off Bar. We walk inside the bar and I noticed a woman with short black hair is standind behind the counter while smoking the cigarette.

"Who is this cute young girl you bringing here, Ray-san?" The woman asked the old man.

"I found she is interesting and seems like she had some questions on her mind so I just bring her here. The old man chuckled and continued said, " I'm Silver Rayleigh, a coating mechanic. And this is my wife, Shakky. What's your name young girl?"

"My name is Terenes, but you can just call me Tres. Wait, you said your name is Silver Rayleigh so that means... you are the first mate of the Pirate King?!"
I'm shocked, I never thought to see a legend right in front of my eyes.

"Yup you're right but that has been a past. So alright Tres, how old are you? Where do you learn you Haki? And most importantly, why is a little girl like you doing in this island alone? " Rayleigh questioned me.

"I'm 15 years old. I learn the Haki from my father. And I'm currently escaping from the world government because I got something important they want but I refused to hand in to them."

The old man pondered a moment before he ask," Who is your father?"

"My father used to worked under the world government. He is a top class on intelligence-gathering agency and he got a lot of useful information around the world include the pirates, revolutionary and also the world government themselves. I also learned some of the investigate techniques from him since I was young. But he died because of a rare disease. Before he passed away, he told me not to give all the information to the world government and want me to protect them." I said with my face looking down on my feet.

"Worked for the world government... Don't tell me he is in Cipher Pol."

I lift my head and look to the old man and nod, "Yup, you're correct, he worked in Cipher Pol. After they know my father passed away, they planned to collect all the information and investigate facilities but sadly I had already packed all the things and escaped." I said with a smirk on my face, imagine the government's disappointed face when they found out all the things has gone.

"Hmmm, then you are quite dangerous now. You know the government will do anything to take what they want right? "

"Yea I know. So I just now got an idea. Why don't you train me to become stronger so I can face my enemy in the future?" I asked with my sweetest smile on my face, hope to persuade the old man to accept this offer.

"You're quite clever aren't you? Fine I can help you then. But beside that, you must help me doing other stuff." I tilt my head a bit and looked at him, "Like?"
He come closer to my ear and whispered, " Lend me some money for gambling. "

My eyes widened from what he had said, " That's not fair! I also need to use the money to buy my own stuff. There's no way I will lend you." I said with my arms crossed on my chest and looked away from the old man.

"Then how' bout this? We can stole from the others and we part average?" The old man suggest.

"Fine, at least not using my money. But you better not let Shakky know or else you are death. Even she had catch us, take the blame yourself and don't drag me into it because after all this is all your suggestion."

"Okay nice! So we had make a deal." The old man smiled to me and hold out a hand for me. "Yea, after all it's me bother you and Shakky." I said before I made the handshake with Rayleigh.

"So, when do we start our training?"

"Tomorrow. Better ready yourself, I'm quite strict when it comes to training."

"Of course that's what I want."