7. Sensitive

Terenes POV:

It was so fun after I joined the Whitebeard. All of them are friendly to me. Especially Marco, he really is a responsible big brother among the crew, but he always teased me.

Now I'm thinking what is Shanks doing now. Does he having another party time now. What about gramps, still gambling and stealing money around?

I didn't realised Marco had called me while I was deep in my thought. Suddenly I felt the shiver run down my spine, he blew a breath near my neck!

My cheeks reddens at his sudden act and I quickly cover my neck with my hand then turned to glare at him, "Hey Marco! What do you think you're doing!"

"I had called you so many times but you didn't answer so I decided to tease you a little yoi." He smirked.

"There are so many ways you can try to call me. So don't do this again." I pouted and walked away without looking him.

"Alright, don't mad at me. I promise not do this again."
Even though he had promised me, I knew he will gonna do it again next time.

Marco POV:

I found her sensitive point~~. She also looked cute when she pout. I thought to myself with an evil smirk on my face.

"Hey Marco? What are you doing to Tres? She looked angry when she come to the kitchen." Thatch said while coming out from the kitchen.

"I just tease her a little yoi. Never thought she will that mad." I shrugged of my shoulders.

"I guess you need to apologise to her. She is now having their lunch at the kitchen."

"Fine."

I walked to the kitchen and saw the silver hair girl sitting there while having her lunch. She lifted her head to look at me and after that she went back to her food.

Guess I need to speak up to her first.

"Hey Tres. I'm really sorry. Could you please forgive me." I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

She still not look at me.

Then I walked toward her and whispered down at her ears, "Hey Tres, could please move your attention to me first?"

She eyes widened and felt shocked as I saw her move a few step from me. Her face is red as tomatoes. "Hey can you please forgive me?" I move to her closely.

She use her one of her hand trying to stop me moving to her but I just grabbed her wrist and smiled to her. I can see her ears always become reddened.

"S- stop it..." She said while looking aside with blushed face.

"If you don't forgive me I will continue to tease you." I grabbed her cheek with the other hand to force her looked at me.

Terenes POV:

He threatened me! Damn you Marco. "Okay fine! I forgive you! Now let go of me!"

"He let go my wrist and smiled to me, "Appreciate it."
He is a devil, I thought to myself and continued my lunch. I'm not usual with these kind of actions, my neck and my ears are really my sensitive point.

At night, we all gather at the deck to chat awhile. Then someone called me, "Hey Tres, you haven't take about yourself. Come tell us your story."

I sit at the centre is the group and start telling the story  of mine. How when I get chased by world government, how I spend my time at Saboady and how I met with Shanks and the warlord, Mihawk.

"Woah! So that's mean you do know everything about this world right?" The crew asked.

"Yea, except the One Piece. No one know what is that beside Roger." They nodded, agreed with me.

After awhile I feel sleepy already so I went to my own cabin and lied down on bed. I immediately fall asleep.

Third view POV:

The next one year, the silver hair girl spend her time training with the devision commanders.

When she is doing the training like usual, a pirate ship slowly approaching them.

Terenes POV:

I recognised their Jolly Roger, is the Spade Pirate. They are famous among the rookie pirate. Their captain is the fire fist, Portugas.D. Ace, and he had another identity. He is the son of the Pirate King, Gol.D.Roger.

The captain jumped on our deck said he want to challenge Whitebeard. I watched amused with the scene while leaning beside the ship with others.
'This is fun.'

After the captain fight many times and lose again and again to Whitebeard. He finally gave up.

Whitebeard gave the offer to the Spade Pirate to let them joined the crew. They discussed awhile and accepted the offer. Then they burned down their ship and Jolly Roger.

And now we had new members joined in.