11. Wildness

•I hope this part is not ruined cause I'm not good at writing fighting scene and sexual scene. So maybe the story line just popped out in some weird way. I had think about how to write these part a whole week even during my working time XD.
•So hope you guys enjoy it.
__________________________________

Third view POV:

The silver-haired girl hold tight her fists and waved to punch the long black haired man but the man dodged the punch skilfully.

The man then used the Six Power, Soru to attack the girl but the girl also dodged the attack and smirked at him. When the girl wanted to use her devil fruit to attack the man again, the man used a small stick that made with sea prism to poked the girl.

The girl can't react at how quickly it is the attack and felt weak all of the sudden. Then the man attack the girl once again and she got an injure on her waist.

The girl groaned and leaned with one knee on the ground with her hand cover at the injure.

"Is that the sea prism?" The girl said looking at her wound.

The man didn't said a word, only smirked and walked closer to the girl, then he bend down until he reach the same height with the girl. He grabbed her cheek to force the girl looked at him.

"I can actually killed you if I want when you had weaken by the sea prism, but I found you're amusing." The man still smirked evilly at the girl and continued used the sea prism stick to weaken the girl.

Terenes POV:

I can't use my devil fruit to escape, it seems like all my energy are gone. Lucci then pinned me at the ground and I felt pain of my injury. I frowned and groaned at him, "Let me go, you pussy cat."

It seems like my word just make him angry, he leaned down and whispered to my ear with his deep and husky voice, "I think I'm gonna give you some punishment."

Suddenly I felt a sharp object touch my ear and I noticed it was his teeth. Then the man bite my ear and I can smell the metallic blood scent flow over the air.

I want to yell for pain but Lucci used another hand to cover my mouth to prevent me from shouting. I struggle tried to get out from him but failed. I tried to remove his hand but he is much stronger than me.

"Silence."

He leaned down to me again and licked the blood that flowed out from my ear, and he slowly moved down to my neck. I felt shiver run down my spine and I accidentally let out a small moaned.

"That's a cute sound, make more for me."

After awhile, he finally let go his hand from my mouth. Now I just want to punch to his face but he slapped his lips on mine unexpectedly. My eyes widened and my face start to blush like a red tomatoes.

I want to push him away but he just pulled me closer to deepen the kiss between us. Some times later we parted away and I panted heavily to catch up the breath.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!"I yelled at him.

"I had my interested in you since your first appeared with your father. You had challenged some of our Cipher Pol subordinates and you almost beat half of them at that time." I didn't said anything, he continued, "Although you're stronger than most our subordinates, your only weakness is you're always lack of stamina, so I can always win against you."

"That's not the reason you did the things...just now." I mumbled the last part.

"No, I was fall for your strongest. Since that time, I started to pay attention of your every movement even you try to hide it."

I slowly moved back ready to run away, he then said, "So I had changed my mind. Rather I turned you to the world government, get what they want and kill you, I better to just keep you become mine and I will make sure you work for the world government so you don't die."

"Do I had other choice to choose?"

"You don't." Then he knocked me out and my version become blurred and blackout.

=====================================

Okay I had used up all my mind. Now I hope I can a get better idea for the next part of story.

Time for good sleep.