9. Blue Pheasant

Third view POV:

When Robin used her devil fruit to stop the admiral from continued insulting her. The admiral then broke into ice pieces. When everyone were still shocked at it, the admiral shifted back from the ice.

He then grabbed the grass and blowed the cold air to make an ice sword thing to attack Nico Robin. When he was about to hurt her, an arrow shot to his ice sword and broke.

"Another rare guest I guess?" The admiral said with raising on of his eyebrow.

Terenes POV:

"What are you doing here, Kuzan?" I asked with aiming my bow at him alertness.

"Arara, I'm just doing part of my job. To capture a criminal." I didn't said anything. He then continued, "She is just like you, know too many things about the world."

"Knowing the truth of the world is not a reason of becoming the criminal, never." I frowned angrily.

"But now my mission is to capture her, not you. So I will let you pass this time." He finished and switched back to the ice and appeared again in front of Nico Robin and turned her into the ice.

"Oh gosh, who's the doctor of the ship! Help me bring her back!" I yelled and asked the pirate group. Later a reindeer appeared and said he is. We then carried the frozen lady to the ship.

A few moments later, the carried back the straw hat boy who was also frozen. I helped them to generate the hot steam with my devil fruit at the room to dissolve faster.

After the straw hat boy wake up, he immediately asked for food. While the cook prepared the meal for him, the crew finally asked about me, "Who are you? Why are you helping us?"

"I just passed by and saw the people trapped in the island, then I saw you guys fight the admiral and I decided to help. By the way my name is Terenes, just call me Tres."

"I'm Monkey.D.Luffy, the man who wants to become the Pirate King." The straw hat boy introduced.

"I'm Nami, the navigator. The green hair man is Zoro, the long nose is Usopp, the reindeer doctor is Chopper, the blonde cook, Sanji, and the frozen woman is Nico Robin, an archaeologist." The orange-haired girl introduced them.

I nodded and looked at the straw hat boy, "So you're Luffy the captain, I had met your brother three years ago. He talked about you a lot."

"You mean Ace?! So you know him. We just met him a long time ago when we're at Alabasta."

"What was he doing there?"

"I don't know. He just said he was tracking down one of his crew member."

"Where do you guys planned to go next?" I asked them.

"We're going to Water 7. Our ship need to have a repair after all." The navigator said.

"I see, can I joined you guys for awhile? I want to take a visit there also."

"Sure!" The captain said excitedly. "Don't cause any trouble." The swordsman then said to me.

"Come on, Zoro. She looks strong!" You can join our crew if you want." Luffy said with a wide grin.

"I will consider that."

We then spend about a few days to arrive the island and Robin finally wake up on the third day. She then noticed me and asked for me to talk with her for awhile.

She looked in my eyes with a serious face, before I asked her what's did she want, she spoke, "Did you also tracked by the world government?"

I stared at her before I nodded, "Yea, they had tracked me since my father passed away because my father is an investigator of the world government. And I had a lot of useful information so they try to get it and killed me afterward." She didn't said a word so I continued, "Almost like you, Nico Robin. The only survivor of Ohara."

Her eyes widened a bit before back to normal. "Then are you happy with your life now?"

"Why not. Maybe being tracked down by the government is suck but I found it is fun and challenging to me. But I will become stronger to fight against them." I know I'm always a happy go lucky person, so even when I knew I might be killed by the government, it doesn't give a me shit.

We then arrived at the station and an old lady named Kokoro gave them the recommendation letter to find the shipwright for repairing the ship.

We then set off and docked the ship at Rocky Cape. Zoro stayed and took care of the ship. Sanji, Robin and Chopper restock the supplies. I followed Nami, Luffy, Usopp to look for the shipwright.

Nami rented two Yagara as it is the main transportation in the town. We first go to the Main Street to exchange the money. They successfully get 300 million, then we go to Dock 1.