Prologue

Six years old

Grace Field

Four kid were looking into the gates that Mama Isabella had said it's dangerous.

"I wonder what is behind the gates." The only girl that was there said, she got orange hair and was wearing a white shirt and a white skirts. Her neck got the numbers, 63194.

"Darkness." The boy next to her with long (h/c) colour hair replied with a simple answer. He was wearing the same clothes as the girl, although he was wearing white trousers instead of skirts since he is a boy. His neck got the numbers, (n/n).

"Huh? I don't mean it like that! I mean Mama always says it's dangerous but I don't see anything here!" The girl yelled.

"(y/n) isn't wrong, Emma. It's dark and we can't see the inside clearly." The white hair boy that was on the other side of Emma answered. He was wearing the same clothes as the other boy. His neck got the numbers, 22194.

"Don't you think adults are lying to us? I don't think there is anything dangerous at all." The boy with black hair that was standing next to the boy who is now (y/n) said. He was also wearing the same clothes. His neck got the numbers, 81194.

"Ray! Why are you always sooo weird and think dark stuff!" The girl who is Emma complained.

"Yeah, Ray, you are going to scare us." The white hair boy agreed, he was shaking a bit.

(y/n) just stood there looked down and thought deeply about what Ray said.

"Anyways! Norman! What do you want to do when you go out from here?" Emma asked then said, "i really want to ride a giraffe!"

"Hmm, I want to go and travel to new places!" Norman answered.

"What about you Ray? (y/n)?" He asked.

"Never thought of it, it's a question that can we even get out." Ray replied.

"Never mind him! (y/n)?" Emma quickly turned over to (y/n).

"..." (y/n) remained silent, you could sense that he was thinking.

Ray looked a him, Norman looked at him, Emma just stood there.

"Guys! Let's go back and play tag with the others!" Emma suggested, she was finding things boring by a second.

"Sure."

"Alright."

Then they began to walk away, after a while, they realised that they had forgot about something.

(y/n)! They forgot (y/n) at the gates!

Ray ran back with Norman and Emma following him.

"(y/n)! What are you doing there?" Ray shouted, grabbing (y/n)'s hand.

"I don't know." (y/n) replied, he really didn't seem to know what is happening.

"Never mind, just— follow us." Ray said, not wanting to shout at (y/n) anymore.

"Mm."

__________________________________________________________

Hi, guys! This prologue is finally done! Hope you like it! Chapter one will be posted soon, be patient for it!

Words count:460(don't include the bold part)

Hope you have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night!