First(part two)

October 12, 2045

Eleven years old

Grace field

Break time
___________________

Zzzzzzzzzz...

"Aww mannnn, Norman caught me!" Emma groaned as Norman and she walked over to Ray and (y/n) then tell him about how Norman tricked her.

"Question: what does Norman have and you don't." Ray suddenly asked.

"Umm...too many things..."

"It's a strategy." Ray answered, knowing that Emma wouldn't be able to answer.

"Strategy...?"

"When it comes to physical abilities, Norman is no match for you. But he always uses his head, so if you want to defeat him, you need to think further." Ray explained before taking a breath then start again,
"Where will the target move? What will the target do? It's just like a game of chess when it comes to it, you need to observe and analyse the situation, seeing through and predicting enemy's plan. And—"

"Wait a minute! Is it even tag now?" Emma yelled, she didn't like the speech Ray gave.

"Isn't that just why tag is fun, Ray?" Norman suddenly said.

"...suits yourself, I am just trying to help you." Ray said, unbothered by Emma's rudeness.

He completely ignored me...

Suddenly after everyone finished resting

"That doesn't count! I want a re-match!" Don shouted, pointing at Norman.

"No problem." Norman answered.

"This time, everyone will be it to catch you, Norman!"

"Isn't that a bit unfair..." Some kid muttered.

To their surprise, Norman agreed and started running away.

"That's it! We're going to win this time! For you Conny!" Don shouted, watching Norman began to disappear.

"Hmm...Seems fun to me, I am going to join." Ray said, closing his book and putting it on the grass.

He started to pat (y/n)'s head to wake him up.

Zzzzzz...?

"Mmm...One more minute..." (y/n) muttered, continued sleeping on Ray's lap.

"(y/n)."

"..."

Ray stared at the cute boy, he wasn't sure that waking him up will be the best choice now...
But he continued.

"Wake up, just one game of tag."

"Please..."

"No."

(y/n) moaned before sitting up and rubbing his eyes, he yawned and stared at Ray, who just got up and helped (y/n) to get up.

"Ne ne, who's it?" (y/n) asked.