First(part one)

Before you start reading, here is something-

Underline means time/place

Words like this(not bold) means thoughts

(Something) means A/N's thought

Pls enjoy this story!
___________________________________________

October 12, 2045

Eleven years old

Grace field

The sun rose and lighten up the forest and the grass field, at the very middle of it, there was a big house and all of them combined together makes a orphanage named Grace Field.
____________

In the children's room

"Rise and shine, everyone!" Emma shouted as she sat up from her bed.

"Good morning, Emma!" A lot of kids began to wake up and start organising and dress themselves.

"Tag, you're it!" Thoma suddenly shouted to his best friend.

"No fair! Ha!" Lannion shouted back.

They began to play tag in the room while Gilda was shouting for them to stop.

"Em-Emma! I can't tie my shoelaces..." Some smaller kid said, handing their shoes over to Emma.

"Don't worry! I've got that covered!" Emma replied, helping them about it.

...Time flies fast and now, Emma, Norman, Ray, (y/n) is now the oldest one among all kids, eleven years old, it will be their last year in this orphanage because everyone will leaves at the age of twelve...

...And today, is the last day for Conny 48294, she is six years old and now she is going to get 'adopted' after today...

The time before Emma's room is noisy and a mess(not offence)

Another room

"(y/n), (y/n), wake up." Ray said poking (y/n)'s face.

"Ne ne, one more minute..." (y/n) replied then drifted back to sleep.

"(y/n)!" Ray shouted, getting annoyed.

"..."

"Ray. Just leave (y/n), he will gets up soon." Norman said, smiling.

(Idk if he is actually this room, just a guess since there is tons of rooms.)

"Ha? Last time I did, he didn't wake up until I drag him away!" Ray yelled.

"...Well, it's your problem then." Norman responded, turned around and started walking away.

"What? How is that my problem now?" Ray asked, catching up to Norman and grabbing him by his shoulder.

"He only listens to you."

"No! He listens to you too!"

"You are better in dealing this!"

"How?"

"Because...because...you're smarter!"

"..."

"..."

"There you are!" Isabella came out of nowhere and shouted to the boys.

"Mama!" They both answered at the same moment, leaving the conversation they had before.

"Can you two pls help me to get the food given out?" Isabella asked, putting her usual smile.

"Sure."