4.𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙣

REWRITED—★

                  MC/𝙋.𝙊.𝙑★

YOU WOKE, to the sound of chirping of the birds outside your dorm house. Some would say sleeping on an old rusty mattress is uncomfortable—but to you, it didn't seem like a big deal. You soon got ready, putting on your uniform and shoes. Heading downstairs to try and spot anything to eat as if there would be anything in this rundown dorm.

But, you were great ful either way. You could have been abandoned on the streets of this world or something, murdered. But they decided to keep you, just on a leash in some way but still a better option. Turning the door knob before pushing it open you looked up to the clear blue skies and small white clouds.

The sun looking down at you as you headed off to start a new day.

As you entered your quiet classroom that originally nobody was speaking nor looking at anyone other than their desks—looked up at you as you entered the room and erupted in whispers and mummers to each other. You sat at the only available seat left tapping the desk as you felt as if a million eyes were on you hungrily. But you claimed that as your imagination, the teacher soon entered stealing all the attention from you on to themself.

After a few lectures and practices in class, it was finally over. Everyone soon fled through the doors to recess some running out their quickly like they shit their pants but were to proud to admit it.

You reached the cafeteria, finding whatever looked most appetizing to you. You soon made your choice sitting at an seat by yourself. Until you felt a tap on your shoulder. "Your in my spot." You heard a voice behind you speak, turning your head you looked to see what would be described as a furry.

".." you didn't respond, blinking at him in confusion 'First magic exists now I'm talking to an animal?' you thought.

"Ugh...." He soon groaned at your silence and left walking away with his hand on his hip.

Soon the school day finished and you couldn't describe how fast you ran to your home of a rundown dorm, pouncing on the couch begging to fall asleep. Your eyes fell heavy and you soon dozed off quite quickly.

 Your eyes fell heavy and you soon dozed off quite quickly