9.

Check out my other book:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/357867633-%E2%9D%9D%F0%9D%93%A3%F0%9D%94%80%F0%9D%93%B8-%F0%9D%93%A6%F0%9D%93%B8%F0%9D%93%BB%F0%9D%93%AD%F0%9D%93%BC-%E2%9D%9E

NINE

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓼

(A/n:back writing this story since people keeping reading it.)

/THIS IS A FLASHBACK OF MAKIOS STORY SO THIS IS MAKIO'S P.O.V AND SOMETIMES MC'S./

(/Makio's P.O.V/)

I woke up and got ready for school,preparing for another boring school day with my friend Mc.I rushed down stairs.In my uniform,which is a white buttoned blouse a red blazer and black tie with emerald academy high inprinted in gold crusive on it and a black ruffled laced skirt that reaches my knees with a small red bow on the skirt at the hip I had my black hair that faded into purple at its tips in a ponytail,with a white head band and a small red bow on it.

I packed my lunch and ran through the door on wards to school inwhich I saw my neighbor Mc walking with her brother."Hola Mc!"I called out to her not noticing her brother,she turned around and waved at me."Hello makio how are you??"She said as she walked over to me and embraced me in a warm hug even though it was decemeber she felt oddly hot..

"I'm quite fine,hbu?"I asked,we kept talking ignoring her brother the whole way I didn't like her brother he gave off bad vibes.

After awhile, we shortly arrived at school me and Mc had the same class periods so we walked to class together,school would soon close for the holidays and we'd get to go vacation together since our families are close friends.The first class biology.It was painful to say atleast it was exams and the biology teacher watched over us 15 people were caught cheating.

TIMESKIP

(/MC-(your)P.O.V/)

After school,Me and Makio had agreeded to go home together.On our little walk I heard Makio mutter thibgs like 'I finally can...' And the rest were things I couldn't hear after a while we reached a beautiful rive the sunset shimmering all over it. Then makio spoke,"Mc,I have something to tell you about you're brother and-"Before she could finish My brother xen had came out from a far distance and ran up to makio pushing her into river.