𝟴.𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

I couldn't sleep as thery're was loud music blasting my ears

XOXO (kisses hugs)

I heard knocking at my door i looked at makio she went to look she flew through the dorm and came back back a second later a suprized expression crossed her faced yet it also looked scared." Its rook and vil...hide."

As she said that i ran upstairs hiding in the closet since everyone hides under the bed it felt like i was in a horror movie i heard the door getting kicked down."Mc are you-"i could hear rook voice from upstairs."shes not here."

"Now now rook why don't you search first i'm not leaving empty handed"vil said he seem unasumed"ofc roi du posion~"As vil said that i heard rook rush look through all my rooms like he was a hungry beast makio was outside the closet she was watching his movements.

"Marco?"

"Polo-"

Oh fuck me.rook opened the closet"found you~"he picked me up a throwed me over his shoulder and walked downstairs"y'know you're quite fucking stupid for that?"makio said she was unasumed."bitch he said marco i said polo by instictent"i said whispering.

"L you."makio said'this bitch..but shes not wrong.'

"I found her!"rook said showing me to vil."Nice now lets go."

☂︎* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊☂︎

We made it to the party everyone was in suits and everyone was talking expect idia.I signed and walked over to a-deuce epel,ruggie since they were the only ones who could understand me"shishishi~,look who showed up."ruggie the urge to slap him.

"Epel?,i thought you weren't going to come?"i said he seemed sad."I was forced if i didn't come i would be forced to eat vil and lilias food."epel said poor him ngl.

I looked over at the food pizza,chicken rice and peas vetables,curry chicken,jerk chicken and a chicken with no seasoning vils ofc

I didn't know which was lilias so i didn't eat anything.

"I could honestly be home watching coryxkenshin rn."i said but he hasn't uploaded in a while.

"I know right"epel said agreeing with me we sat together in the concer with a-deuce and ruggie as everyone was drinking wine or something.I saw people eating and some passing out from lilias nasty ass food.

"Hey Mc!"fuckk.Sliver said coming up to me with the rest of the disamonia dorm.

"Hey mc fufu~"lilia said i was resisting the urge to shove his own food down his throat.

"Hello child of man."

"Hello human.."they all said hello so i put on a fake smile and Started talked to them

☂︎* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊☂︎

A few minutes passed by everyone was drunk expect epel,a-deuce,ruggie and idia and some dorm leaders

The party seemed like it was ending everyone was leaving so was i until someone stopped me.

It was epel."hey i'll bring you to your dorm so you don't leave bu yourself."he said holding on to my hand."I'm literally a teenager i could walk by myself."i said taking my hand out of his.

"Please?..."epel said he was begging for me to let him walk me home."Fine..lets go."

He grabbed my hand and left walking me to my dorm.While makio was on guard to tell me anything

__________________

How do i post almost everyday i have too much free time thats why.I hope you enjoyed the short liltle chapter like riddle.-'♥'-

-'♥'-