5.Welcome to the real 𝓦𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭..

𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐩

𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐩

𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗽

...

 My eyes slowly opened looking around I was in a void.A female was looking down at me her eyes filled with sadness

"Ohh~poor soul how did you end up here?"she spoke her soul hallow 

"Who are you?!"

"Oh my i'm makio i went here before you i suggest you escape before they'll grow suspicious of you.."

"Who?"

"I can't explain they're watching i suggest you wake up from this dream don't trust no one take care..."

"Y/n..."

Before i could reply i woke up it was morning 

'wtf?'I thought looking around my door was open..

I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder no one was they're until i looked up it was a male with black long hair with 'peekaboo' magenta highlights"Helloo~" he said looking down at me.

"You crazy or something?"I asked him he just looked at me smiling like he was crazy 

"Oh of course not~..."

"I..just wanted to make sure you were okay"

'He's really bad at lying' he jumped down and hugged me "Are you okay you seem lost in thought?"he said running his hands through my hair..I tried to push him off put his arms we're wrapped around me quite tightly.

'Wait..was he watching me while i was sleeping?'

'Wheres a restraining order when you need it?'

He moved some of my hair behind my ear and let and go of me taking a sit on the couch.. "oh where's my manners, school is cancelled today their was a accident hehe~"he said just looking at me,I took a sit besides him

"What accident?"I asked but he didn't answer.

He looked at me"Would you like to go somewhere with me?"he asked.

"Um sure-"

"What a..𝘉𝘢𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 [MC]~hehe..."

"What...?"

"nothing its just great!,Why don't you get ready huh?"

"... sure.."i said getting up heading upstairs to my room.

'I feel like i made the wrong choice..who's makio and why do i feel like i know her?'

who's makio and why do i feel like i know her?'