Season 1 Episode 0: Prologue!

April 15, 1937

"You can't be serious!" Donald yelled. Della was packing and getting ready to go. "It's not a big deal, I can handle this."

"IT IS A BIG DEAL YOU JUST LAY YOUR EGGS WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU?!" Donald yelled. "I'll be fine, nothing stops Della Duck." He turned to Scrooge. "Uncle Scrooge talk some sense into her." Scrooge said to her. "If anyone can do this,it's her."

"Thank you Uncle Scrooge." Della said. "WHAT?!" Donald grasped."You are not actually agreeing with her are you?! She has children coming!"

"True but if anyone can do this it's her, do you trust her skills." Scrooge asked. "Well...yeah." Donald said. "So what's the big deal?"

"Fine." Donald said with a sigh. "It's going to be alright you see." Della smiling, she got in the pod and lunched. "I know what they say is true but I can't shake this feeling that something bad is going to happen." Donald thought.

"ALERT!ALERT!"

"What the?!" Donald said, confused. "We lost track of her."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST HER?!" He yelled. "We lost track of her."

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" Donald yelled at Scrooge. "My fault?!" Scrooge said. "You're the one who encouraged her!"

"I didn't know this would happen, someone must have sabbataged." Scrooge said, before the argument continued a nurse came in. "Excuse me."

"Yes?" Donald asked. "We believe that the eggs are going to hatch." The nurse said. He gasped. "WHAT?!" He ran to sickbay. He ran in and looked at the eggs they began to wiggle. "It's happening!" One of the eggs cracked open revealing a baby boy duck stare crying. "Oh no what do I do?" He made a silly face. "Peekaboo." The babies giggled. "Prekaboo." He repeated. The laughter continues, the second egg began to shake, it cracks and a second boy appeared, "Gah gah!" The baby babbled then pulled on Donald's beak. "Hi there little guy."

"Dew dew dew." The baby said, Donald picked the other boy up. The third egg shook and another boy appeared. "Goo."

"Hey, little guy." Donald said as he grabbed the last boy. "Huey, Dewey and Lewellyn." Lewellyn began to cry. "Oh...oh you don't like that name?" He continued crying. "Okay, okay we can shorten it to Louie." The boy stopped crying and looked at Donald wallet. He grabbed it. "HEY!" Donald snatched it away, Louie began to cry again. "But...but you cannot have my wallet...."

"Wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!"" He cried. "Okay! Okay here!" Donald gave it back to him, as soon as he did Louie stopped. "Just like his great uncle." He smiled. Louie giggled as he played with it. "Are you the legal guardian?" A nurse ask. "Yes."