Day 4

"Dino-ya," Joshua began. "Your insides are so hot. It's like an insulated blanket is hugging my dick right now."

A mewl came out of the little dinosaur's mouth. A smirk grew on Joshua's face. He knew the boy beneath him wasn't one to be turned on by comments that degraded him or made him feel like a slut. Chan was more vanilla than he was a Christian Grey. He was a guy who was exposed to a new world: the world of sexual gratification. 

"H-hyung," he looked up with tired eyes. 

*Slap* 

"Don't fall asleep on me.. or should I say... under me?" A evil giggle gently escaped the older's soft lips. Pulling his hips back, he waited until only his big tip touched the younger's closing hole. His whole puckered sensitively. Holding his dick in place, he started pushing it in.

An audible gasp was heard from the younger. If his hyung's big tip was already spreading him open, what wonders could his girth do? 

He whimpered at the feeling of his walls stretching out to take on his hyung's monster cock. 

"Ah shit, Dino! I'm going to fuck you so hard the only thing you're going to remember is how good it felt--"

*Ding* *Dong*

"Aw! One second, hyung," he gave him a peck on the lips as he pulled himself away from his hyung's throbbing dick. 

Grabbing his hyung's oversized sweatshirt, he hurriedly put it over his bare and naked body. With his ass still clenching, he rushed down his stairs to answer the door.

A breeze flew up and threw the sweatshirt, leaving a chilling sensation. There, however, was no one there. 

*Ding* *Dong*

"Why does it keep going off?" Chan was obviously frustrated.

*Ding* *Dong*

*Ding* *Dong*

The ringing continued. 

Chan opened his eyes to see he was still in his bed. He wasn't naked. There was no trace of his hyung's oversized sweatshirt, nor was there a sign of Joshua himself.

What seemed so real turned out to be a dream.

*Ding* *Dong* 

Aside from the ringing doorbell.

The pain in his asshole was still there, but it was way more tolerable than it was yesterday. There wasn't much pain this time. 

Similar to his dream, he got off the bed. He went down the stairs to answer the door--hopeful that the ringing would indeed stop this time. And it did. 

Chan's eyed widened.

"Dino-ya," a stern voice said. "I'm going to take care of you for the time being, okay?"

What was S.Coups doing at his door?