13

"Why did you guys name this group RED RUBY?"

"Red=blood
Ruby=expensive" Taehyung explain beside hobi on his side of the bed.they both were sprawled out on V bed after breakfast.V room wasn't dark and lifeless like hoseok thought.neither did any of the others to hoseok disappointment.it had rather a welcome and homely feeling in it consider it was light pink mix other light colour.the bed was placed against the wall,facing the door,two nightstand beside each side of the bed and a comfy little chair on the side with vivid and light decoration to add in the soothing vibe.

"So red stands for blood and rubby present expensive?" V nodded smiling as hoseok stared at him.he reach forward to swoop hoseok cat up that was beside him in his arms.he cooed at the cat his hand caressing the cats soft furr getting a purr out of him.

"How long have you been here?"

"Umm..five to six months,you know I didn't start staying until I was graduated from college,I was the best their by the way!" V smiled proudly."I was experiencly smart and people use started hating me for it,hyung wanted to send me back to Paris where I grew up but I didn't want to be alone,after a long time begging and crying he gave in,he brought me here and I was ecstatic to be where my brother is you know after our parents death I didn't want to stay away from him,he was the only one I had"V mumble sadly.it was years ago that their parents died in a shooting.due to that namjoon became strictly protective of him,he send him to Paris with bodyguards on his back 24/7.V wasn't allowed to go anywhere without a bodyguard. It was toleratable for a view months but V got fedup with it eventually.he made up a fuss to not attend school unless namjoon did something about it.that led to namjoon promising him to visit him in Korea if he graduated.that led to him staying.

"When I stepped into the house,I felt like here is were I belong but these guys didn't agree with that,jungkook literally tried to murder me just because he concluded that I was hyung's boyfriend like can you imagine?"hobi chuckle sitting up and hugging a pillow to his chest while V chuckle at the hilarious memory.

"and D o my god,D was so mad like he didn't say anything when hyung announced that I would be staying here but his eyes,those EYES.you should've seen him I was so scared dude,like he's so scary"hoseok scoff while rolling his eyes.

" What is it that makes you scared of him?I mean I don't see anything scary in him"V gasp."you are saying that just because you don't know him,I've seen him in action and I tell you,you don't want to be on his bad side,he can literally burn this city down if he wanted to that's how scary Agust D can be!".hobi scoff not believing that,the cute cat like mafia that he was annoying could be scary."he didn't approve until hyung told him i was the best hacker.he was very hesitant but he gave in anyway. wait a minute,how did you recognize him on that day?"V was curious to know how hobi knew Agust D the day they kidnapped him cause no one knew their true identity except them."I saw him in a newspaper once I think but it was only his scar but I guess that was enough for me to recognize him"V humm,softly rubbing his chin as he frown until he remembered. "Ooooh,Jung hoseok believe me when I say you are lucky,because everyone that saw that picture is either dead or unable to speak" Agust D had command them to kill the reporter and everyone that saw that news paper,they didn't find all of them tho consider hoseok saw it and he was still alive.

Hoseok gasp."did he really kill all of them!?"V nodded."he doesn't play when it comes to our identity, he likes to protect us,I know he can be very abrasive but when it comes to us he's very thoughtful"hobi smiled,he didn't know why knowing that yoongi cared about his gang members was making him happy."he's cute!"hobi squeeled hugging the pillow closer to his chest,he in actual fact found the mafia leader adorably cute."I guess–V was cut of by the slightly movement of the door opening before jimin poked his head inside."what are you guys doing?"."nothing in particular, what's up did you need something?"V question as he placed winwin on the bed,the little kitten run off to his owner and hoseok picked him up playing with him.jimin shook his head."no....actually yes,I left a shirt of mine in your laundry "jimin said while entering the room bare chest.V gasp his cheeks flushing red at the sight.he had seen jimin bare chest many times but today it just hits different.