y

Yoongi eyes closed,feeling the throbbing pain in his head,the thought he was going to die when an army of soldiers surrounded him,blinking at them he closed his eyes and accepted defeat.

But just then he heard gun fire and all the soldiers surrounding him died before they could even touch him.

"AGUST!!,AGUST GET UP RIGHT NOW!!" faintly yoongi heard the voice of jungkook trying to reach out to him."aaaaah"he groan as he sat up holding his head as it trobs in pain looking up he was slightly surprised to see everyone creating a shield with their bodies to protect him."Wh..what's going on?"he asked as more soldiers flooded in."AGUST WE GOTTA LEAVE RIGHT NOW!! SO JUST FUCKING GET UP AND GET A GUN BEFORE WE DIE!!"jungkook screamed in between firing.

Ignoring the pain he felt in his body he stood up fast and possible a soldier was approaching him with a knife but he didn't see it."yoongi behind you!!"jungkook warned but it was too late the soldier aimed for his heart,he gasp as they landed the knife in his chest but to his surprise it wasn't his chest,yoongi eyes widen as hoseok slowly fell onto the ground with a thud.

He felt like he was going to explode,he thought he was actually going crazy when he grip the soldier collar and started hitting him in his face until the soldier pass out.

"Hoseok!!,hoseok wake up!" Yoongi yelled almost pleading as he fell onto the floor and scooted hoseok limp body into his arms."wake up wake up!!!"yoongi didn't know what to do,when hoseok didn't open his eyes he began to panick."yoongi! Come on we really have to leave jin hyung is hurt!!"namjoon yell in between punching a guy."hoseok wake up!!....."yoongi grip on hoseok tighten as he realize he could possibly be dead because of him."wake up.......please"yoongi mumble softly almost in pain immediately he felt hoseok shifting in his arms before he sat up with a huge smile on his face."since you asked so nicely here I am!"yoongi eyes widen his eyes going from hoseok chest to his eyes again,hoseok reading his confusion pull his shirt up to reveal the safety fest he had on."safety first"yoongi groan loudly standing up along with hoseok."how did you find my trick?,smart right?"hoseok asked almost in a scream but yoongi wasn't focused on that so he pushed hoseok away but quickly pull him back into his arms when a soldier aim for hoseok,hoseok thought yoongi was just hugging him so he wrap his arms around yoongi who was shooting any soldier in sight."hmmm even after all this you smell so good~"hoseok groan softly wrapping his arms tighter around yoongi until he pull him away.

"Jungkook!" He called pushing hoseok to him."get him to savety and give me a gun!"jungkook give a curt nod,handing yoongi his gun he drag hoseok away."come on!!jungkook leave me alone I can fight!"hoseok protest as jungkook drag him into one of their cars and locked him inside."stay here!"jungkook smirk as he left hoseok in the car to go join yoongi and the others.

"How the fuck did they find us!??" Yoongi asked in a yell clearly confused."I don't know!,I'm sure I've kept this place guarded and out of anyone sight!"Chan explained also sounding confuse,he's sure he kept the place hidden in the dept of the forest were no one could find them,on the outside you wouldn't be able to see it complete being created by high technology it had everything to keep eyes off of it."well clearly you didn't do a good job since they manage to find us"jungkook voiced out getting a glare from Chan."you little–guys let's not fight each other right now we need to be serious"namjoon yell to them as the soldiers kept approaching them.

"You want a fight?,I'll give you a real fight!" With that said they began to fight more serious.

Namjoon grunt as he kept landing punches in a soldier face,raising his fist up he was going to give him a last blow but before he could jungkook rip the soldier out of his hand and kill him.he stood up breathing heavily feeling namjoon glare on him he turned to him.

"What?!"

"I had him!"

Jungkook scoff."I bet you did"