II

"Another robbery today at mid-town Manhattan---"

Y/N paused in her tracks, taking off her headphones, and answering the call she was getting.

She was on her way back home, listening to the news. The sky was a dark blue, the light from a few shops beside her igniting the sidewalk.

"Caroline?" She called, flinching immediately as the loud yell resounded from the other side of the call.

"Y/N!"

"Yeah, what?" The girl answered, beginning to walk once more, listening to the blonde. She could hear a familiar male voice in the background that she assumed was most probably Ethan's.

"There was a robbery!!"

"Um, yeah, I--"

"THERE'S A FLY."

Y/N stopped her tracks, blinking in confusion. Her gaze was settled upon the strange figures on the roof ahead.

"A fly?" she questioned, not really paying attention to the blonde freaking out on the other side.

A flash of silver caught the teen's attention. She squinted her eyes at it, not being able to make out much of it except for the fact that... it was...

"IT'S A NINJA STAR!" She recognized, eyes following it in amazement before the color suddenly drains from her face, realization hitting her. "Oh, no."

Her yelling caught the other teen's attention, making her turn around in confusion.

"Wha-- AAH!!!"

On the roof, the four turtles, responsible for the sudden yell, paused.

"Did you hear that?" Leo pushed Donnie aside, rushing to the edge. "What was that?"

One look down and, he found two girls. The one in the yellow jacket was on the ground, staring up at the masked H/C-haired one, who held the ninja star in hand, wide eyes settled upon the item.

"Y/N??" The girl muttered, getting up to her feet.

"Oh my god, April, I just caught a ninja star," Y/N whispered, eyes flickering over to the roof.

"What are y-- Oh my god! You're bleedi--" April began panicking, her eyes trailing over to the roof. "Hey! You on the roof! You just hit us with a ninja star!"

"Can I keep it!?" Y/N waved the item in her injured hand, watching as the figure was joined by others, the four beginning to argue over something.

Amongst all the yelling and awed staring, a guy in a black hoodie quietly crept past the two teens, going for their items that were on the sidewalk.

"Hey! Lady! Behind you!"

April kept arguing with the four while Y/N looked up from the ninja star, wondering what the figure had just said.

"No! You're scooter!"

"Leave my phone!"

April finally turned back, watching as Y/N left her behind, going after the robber.

"Hey!" She ran after her, almost getting hit by a car in the process, the turtles watching the chase after the guy.

"Welp, we tried to warn her, nothing more we can do," Raph said, unphased at the trouble the teens got in. "You guys wanna grab pizza or--"

"No, no, no--- we need to help th-- and! That girl has our ninja star!" Leo reasoned, desperately hoping his brothers would agree.

"We've got way more of it, Leo," Donnie pointed out, continuing to ramble on about how this might not be a good idea.