Chapter 1

It was a wonderful day in the Hidden Leaf Village.

The sound of clashing can be heard in the early morning as two people were going at it with their chakra blades. One of them was panting while the other one was smiling.

???: Are you done already? We just started!

???: You really have to try harder if you want to rival me Y/n!

Y/n: *Sighs* Well I am trying Big bro Asuma. You are just way stronger then me!

Asuma: Not if you don't train. You could potentially be even stronger them me! Now..

Asuma raises his chakra blades

Asuma: Lets continue our fight

Y/n: Okay!

Y/n runs in to Asuma as he tries to get a hit in but Asuma blocks him with his blades as he tries to swing at Y/n but Y/n backflips away.

Asuma: He wasn't even able to block and dodge me yesterday..

Asuma just puts that thought to the side as he waits for Y/n to go and attack him.

Y/n: *Smiles* I'm coming back now!

Y/n rushes in as he gets a hit on Asuma's shirt but Asuma is able to dodge it just at the last second.

Asuma: And now he is just barely able to scratch me...

Y/n: [Shadow Clone Jutsu!]

Y/n creates 4 shadow clones as they all rush towards Asuma as they cause Asuma to ramp up his chakra levels a bit as he has to add his wind nature chakra to his blades as he takes out the 4 shadow clones.

Asuma looks around as Y/n is nowhere to be seen

Asuma: Where did he go....

Asuma turns to see a fireball Jutsu coming towards him as he is quickly able to dodge it.

Y/n: Tch! That should have connected! Maybe I have to try a new approach-

Y/n feels someone next to him as Asuma had his chakra blade on Y/n's neck

Asuma: Game over Y/n.

Y/n looks at his big brother and smiles

Y/n: I'm getting closer Big Bro Asuma

Asuma grabs Y/n's head and starts to ruffle it up

Asuma: *laughs* You are getting a lot stronger! Come on. Let's go get some Ramen! My treat

Y/n: Okay!

Asuma and Y/n walk out of the Hokage's place as they walk towards Ichiraku Ramen.

Asuma: I need to tell Hiruzen about Y/n's insane growth..he could give Hiruzen a run for his money eventually!