Chapter 5

Hiruzen: Now you guys should go and pack your things....because you are going to the Land of Waves.

Team 7: Yes Hokage-Sama!!

Team 7 walk out of the Hokage's office as Kakashi stays with Hiruzen.

Hiruzen: Do you really think Y/n has what it takes?

Kakashi: 100%. He is the same potential as a younger me or even a younger Minato-sensei.

Hiruzen chuckles

Hiruzen: You were always going to be the man for the job Kakashi. I believe that you can take Team 7 and my son to higher levels of power

Kakashi: Don't worry Hokage-Sama. I will train them

Kakashi bows as he leaves the Hokage's office.

Y/n walks towards his room as he goes to pick up his bag and begins to back his things.

Y/n: *Smiles* And my chakra blades....

He puts them on his holder as he opens his door and closes it behind him as he sees his brother Asuma

Y/n: Yo! Big Bro Asuma!

Asuma turns around

Asuma: Oh if it isn't Y/n

He ruffles his hair

Asuma: I heard you are going on your first actual mission

Y/n: *Smiles* Yep! I am so buzzed! I can't wait!

Asuma: Good.

Y/n: Oh yeah....

He starts to nudge Asuma

Y/n: How have things been going with Kurenai-sensei..?

Asuma Stutters as he turns

Asuma: T-they are going fine..

Y/n starts to laugh

Y/n: You do look real cute with eachother anyway

He starts to walk off as Asuma turns around

Asuma: H-how has he seen me with her?! That kid....

He can't help but just smile

Y/n walls out of the Sarutobi residence as he makes his way to the entrance of the Hidden Leaf.

Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura and Sakura were already waiting for him.

Kakashi: You ready to go Y/n?

Y/n: Yep! our first proper mission! Here we go!

They venture out of the Hidden Leaf as Kakashi and Tazuna walk ahead of Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto and Y/n as Sasuke and Naruto are just arguing while Sakura is trying to talk to Y/n but Y/n is too excited to even care.

Kakashi: So why do you need protection if you are going to the Land of the Waves?

Tazuna: Its just that sometimes it's not always safe when going the land of the Waves.

They continue to walk as Y/n and Kakashi notice something. Two puddles. It is a hot day and there are two puddles there, Y/n and Kakashi already see this as a jutsu but the others don't recognise as they all just continue to walk.

Kakashi: So how is it not-

Two people come out of the puddles as they get their chains on Kakashi as they slice Kakashi as he falls onto the floor.

Y/n: I guess he is trying to see what we can do. Because his chakra isn't gone yet. I can sense him

Y/n runs towards them