Chapter 11

The tests start as people instantly start to write. Only to realise...

Naruto: Huuuuh!? Why are these questions so hard?!!

Naruto was absolutely stressing about the questions as he turns to see Sakura writing, Sasuke writing and Y/n just writing away

Ibiki: Oh and by the way....everyone has to at least write something or the whole team fails.

Sasuke and Sakura look up as they just glare at Naruto

Naruto: Oh no!! I am absolutely finished!!

Hinata shyly looks at Naruto as he is just grabbing his har absolutely stressing about what to do.

Hinata: *Blushing* U-uhm Naruto-kun....you can copy from me..

Naruto: Really!? You really are a lifesaver Hinata! Thank you!

Hinata looks away

Hinata: Did he just T-thank me....!!

Eventually as time goes on, everyone just starts to cheat. Sasuke uses his sharingan to copy the movements of the person ahead of him, Gaara uses his sand eye as he looks at someone else's work as he starts to copy them, Ino uses her mind transfer jutsu as she transfers into Sakura's head and copies her answers.

And as for Tenten.

(Yeah I still dont know how the hell she didn't get caught doing this)

Y/n was able to answer most of the questions from the sheet until Ibiki eventually tells them to stop.

Ibiki: Genin! Your time writing is up!

Everyone stops writing as they all turn to Ibiki

Ibiki: There is only one more question for you all to answer...

Y/n: And what question is it?

Ibiki: Calm down young Sarutobi. Now that you have asked, it is a do or die question

Sasuke: What do you mean by that?

Ibiki: if one didn't answer, one's entire team failed the Chūnin Exams, but if one answered incorrectly, one would remain a genin forever.

All teams look at eachother in shock

Ibiki: *Smiles* So....are you willing to take the risk..?

Ninja 1: I'm not going to take the risk

Ninja 2: Yeah. Screw this!

Ninja 3: I'm not going to risk it

A bunch of genin just walk out of the room.

Ibiki turns to the remaining people as he just smiles

Ibiki: Anyone else want to leave?

Naruto looks down at the floor as he is about to stand up and leave but he instead he looks towards Ibiki