... did i gain weight?

[A/N: I'm sorry for using the european system in CM,KG and Celcius. Since i'm not into the american system - It's complicated...]

".... ew... social gathering."

~ August, 09th ~

*5 p.m*

It's been a month since i moved in with Minami. 
My persona has kinda changed, to the better. 
Some mean commends are still hurting, but i got better in giving counter! 
but... 
Minami ate a lot. 

"Yes, you heard right. He could eat anything and won't gain a single gramm! Me, on the other side, can look at a chicken tender and gain fucking 10 Kg. I hate him for his genetics! Why i'm talking about it? - he ate a whole family sized pizza. We got italian delivered last night and this is was a left over. I could cry a river! ... sorry for the Justin Timberlake pun. But, you know what i mean?!"

i said to Ayumi. She sighed. "Sorry to hear that. I fell you~ same goes for my boyfriend. What did you eat?" she asked. I raised an eyebrow. "What? You ask that out of the blue?!" i asked instead of answering. Ayumi didn't said a word and just looked at me with a raised eyebrow. Her eyes went from head to toe. That's where it hit me. 

... Did i gain weight?
I should ask Minami...

"Don't look at me like that! I didn't said anything!" Ayumi said with raised hands. "But your face told it!" i said and hid my face in my hands. "Come on~ you look awsome! You really rock that western beauty!" she said with a smile. My jaw dropped, the mask slit under my nose. "You said i'm too fat for our beauty standard." i said in a low tone. She gasped. "What?! No! I didn't!!" she said in a high pitched voice. 

Mrs Yamakura, aka Nanako, came to us. "What's wrong in here? I know we ain't got guests right now but..." she said with a raised eyebrow. "Ayumi called me fat..." i told Nanako. "I didn't! I just said that she rocks the western beauty standards!" Ayumi defended herself. Nanako shook her head in disbelief. "How can you even think about that? Koji is coming back today! You should think about that!" she said. To be honest, i completly forgot about my Barkeeperboss. Same goes to Ayumi. But i told Nanako what i told Ayumi. She understands my problem with it too. 

Nevertheless, my weight was still a subject on our small gossip meeting: 

Nanako: "Well, your hips a wider than i remember them. Probably you should ask Tatsuya for a new uniform. Your vest looks tighter as it should." 
Ayumi: "But she looks amazing right? Right??"
Me: "I don't even eat more than i used to! I didn't gained anything!!" 
Ayumi: "B-But y-"
Me: "Don't you dare to say that 'western-beauty' thing again!"
Nanako: "Ryuguji, you look good. If your man won't leave you for it, it's good. Bad for your health but good for your relationship." 
Me: "What the actuall fuck?!" 

Guests came in and we endet our gathering. But their words are still present in my head. I pouted my cheeks under my mask. A bit furious about it, i made the drinks. Until Koji came in. "Hey hey~ good to see you again! Whoa, whats wrong?" he asked me. I slighty growled and looked at Ayumi. Koji sighed. "Come on, you can tell me." he said in a calm voice. My head lowered itself. "... am i fat?" i asked him directly. He froze. "Well, from the last time i saw you. To be honest, yes you gained a few. But it suits you. I like chubby girls." he said with a grin. 

So i am indeed fat...
Why didn't Minami said anything about it?
Didn't he noticed?

I sighed and looked at the clock. 

*5:55 p.m* 

It was Koji's bar now. I packed my stuff and walked in our lockerroom. As i changed i felt a buzz in my pants. It was Minami, he told me to get in his hideout. So something in going on i guess. I sighed. Well, walking isn't wrong. Maybe i should start to workout... before Minami won't like me for my body anymore. 

*6:10 p.m*

It was a typical late summer evening. I loved late summer, mostly for the spooky season to start. Maybe i'm confident enough to attand a halloween party this year? Maybe i see Ken after a month. Wait - why am i thinking about him?! I shook my head. He isn't my concern at all. 

I walked past a dango shop. It had the best dango around Minato. They looked so good, i could buy them... and i did. While being happy eating them i saw an eldery woman looking at me with disgust. Nanako's words came alive and spoke once again. I clenched my teeth. Tears formed themself in my eyes. Unfortunatly there were no trash cans around. The next one is in Minami's hideout. Maybe he wants them, or i'll give them the first member i see. 

Finally i arrived the hideout. The first one i saw was Mochizuki. "Hey there. Do you want dangos? I buyed them but i'm not hungry." i asked him. "Yes, why not." he said and took them. I smiled at him. He ate them. "Hm! they're delicous!" he mumbled. "I know~" i said with a sad smile. He noticed it and raised an eyebrow. Before he could say anything else, i ran to Minami. 

Whoever got on Minami's nervs... did you wrote your last will?

I know it's risky to touch him when he's mad as fuck... but i sneaked up to his back. I hugged him from behind. "Will someone die tonight?" i asked him. "Yes." he growled. I hummed and hugged him tighter. "... and what happend to you?" he asked. Than he broke my hug and turned around. His vein was still present. I shook my head. "Nothing! Why can't i hug you without you assuming something sad, bad or whatever with it?" i asked him and pouted my cheeks. He crossed his arms and tilted his head. "Because whenever somethings happens, you hug me from behind and tighend it." he said. 

Well, maybe i'm too easy to read..

My eyes turned to the wall for distraction. "See, you're too easy to read for me." he strenghend my thought. I bit my lip. No, i won't tell him. He's already pissed and i don't want him to be super pissed. "It's nothing. So what happend that i should come here? You always write me to collect." i changed subjects. Minami noticed that i didn't want to talk about it. He sighed and had his arms still crossed. Kakucho came in. "Sorry do interrupt you, but we're ready." he said. Right behind him are the other executives. 

"Kazuha, someone is heading for your life."