4

As expected, the concert was a hit.

The entire crowd was a sea of neon green plus the loud cheers and praises they received were enough proof of it.

After the successful concert, Dreamies were given a full day to enjoy their time in the beautiful city of Jakarta.

Kind of like a mini vacation-of one (1) day, yes... but they would take anything at this point.

A full day of doing nothing but some sightseeing was very much welcomed-considering their tiring comeback schedule.

So, the Dreamies filmed some content for YouTube in the morning and now they were just lazing around till dinner time.

As for Jaemin, he was lounging on the bed in Jisung's room, scrolling through his gallery.

While Chenle and Jisung were playing on the console beside him. The occasional shrieks-let out by them- after losing the game were the only sounds disturbing the serenity of the room.

Jaemin didn't mind it, actually-he felt at peace.

Today was indeed eventful.

He had fun, in a long while.

He got to click so many pictures, plus Jeno was nice to him.

The thought of Jeno brought a sweet smile to his face as he browsed through the images on the mobile-that he transferred from his camera.

He sighed dreamily, as his gaze fell upon the particular picture of Jeno. His blue shirt, ruffled hair-due to the wind-and cocky smirk was enough to send Jaemin's heart and mind into delirium.

He scrolled further and his breath hitched as he saw a picture of Jeno clutching his leg tightly to balance him as he looked at his camera. This photo must have been sent by one of the staff noonas, he mused-albeit shyly.

He bit his lips, reminiscing how exactly his heart had soared that time. Jeno was glued to him the whole morning-following him as he took pictures, holding him because of the waves and the winds.

Whereas Jaemin was having a hard time focusing on clicking photos-Jeno anchoring him instead of going to Haechan was by all means very exhilarating to him.

Jaemin did express his delight to Jeno by once again letting him fuck his month in the older's suite when they returned to have lunch.

The praises that Jeno sang for him, that afternoon were still ringing in his ears, coloring his cheeks-crimson.

Jaemin had a sudden urge to caress the mobile screen that displayed Jeno's face. So he gave in and softly brushed a finger over his mobile-dragging it over the beautiful cupid bow that curved prettily when Jeno smiled. While embracing the familiar ache of yearning that spread in his heart Jaemin smiled, fondly.

"Oooh~"

The sound of a low whistle from his side made him flinch. And he dropped the mobile on his chest as his grip faltered.

"What the-!!"

He exclaimed when Chenle and Jisung started howling with laughter, at his startled expression.

'These brats!'

"Yah!" He chastised them, "Why did you do that, you both know that I get easily scared."

"Hyung~" Chenle tried to speak in between his laugh, "You are so freaking whipped!"

'There they go -' Jaemin scrunched his eyes shut in irritation, he will never listen to the end of this now.