6

A/n:- Time skips... A lot of time skips.

Jaemin sat up groggily and rubbed his sleepy eyes as his alarm went off.

His wrists were aching. Actually, his entire body was sore, after yet another night that he spent with Jeno.

They were back in Korea, and everything was... normal.

Well, as normal as it could get with Jeno being frustrated over anything and everything.

Mark and Haechan were back with 127 for their schedules, which meant Jeno was a little more agitated by the fact that he couldn't be with Hyuck.

And that only meant Jeno was a lot more aggressive with Jaemin.

Jaemin had a hope—after that faithful night in the suite, where they slept in each other's arms—that maybe Jeno finally decided to move on from Haechan, but no. Jeno was far from it.

Jeno's voice that moaned Hyuck—last night—was still ringing in Jaemin's ears.

Jaemin grimaced as he felt dried cum on his legs and ass. He passed out last night and Jeno had never cared enough to clean him up.

'Jeno doesn't owe you anything, Jaemin—' He tried to console himself, even though he knew that it was the least Jeno could do after using him.

But Jaemin was already very much disappointed with everything, he didn't need any more reasons to be sad and miserable. So blaming Jeno or hoping that Jeno would treat him with love (or affection) would bring him nothing but more hurt.

And he was tired, he just wanted to be happy with Jeno, so he was willing to look past Jeno's awful behavior.

Jaemin was more than capable of cleaning himself up, he didn't want to be a bother. So he braced himself as he dragged his feet towards the bathroom, praying that his legs wouldn't give up in the middle.

After washing himself up and getting dressed, Jaemin stood in front of his dresser, where his products were neatly kept.

He hummed happily, it was Sunday, which meant he would get to spend his time with Maknaes and Jeno, that alone lifted his spirits as he styled his hair.

A prominent smile took a place on his lips as he decided to put on some makeup. He wanted to look pretty, '...for Jeno~'

He kept humming under his breath as he worked, glancing at the clock now and then. 'Jeno must be in the living room,' he mused, as he applied some clear gloss on his lips. 'Is he ready to head out?'

Jaemin's eyes flitted over the various bottles placed on the vanity and his smile froze as he regarded the bottle of a specific perfume. Jo Malone.

He sighed, taking it out of the stand. He had stopped using his regular perfume and was using Hyuck's ever since...

Even though it made his nose a little itchy, he uncapped the bottle and sprayed some of it on his neck and wrists.

Jeno had noticed this change and had started being more clingy towards him. So it was a win for Jaemin.

He was willing to do anything, anything for Jeno.

A change of perfume wasn't a big deal.

Breathing in deeply, he glanced at his reflection one last time and exited the room.

Jaemin was right, Jeno was there on the couch with Jisung. Both of them were busy playing a game on their mobiles. They had yet to take notice of Jaemin who was standing by the door, looking at them with utmost adoration.