7

"Since when?" Jeno questioned as he leaned back in his seat on the sofa, "Since when did you start going to clubs, Jaeminie?" He continued as he gave Jaemin a once over, "Let alone, looking like that—" The unconcealed disgust in his tone made Jaemin feel sick to his stomach.

Was his outfit choice that bad?

It had been a few days since the kitchen incident and Jeno was still actively ignoring him, Jeno wasn't even looking at him.

This was also the longest, Jeno had gone without fucking Jaemin since they arrived from their tour.

And Jaemin was trying not to think too much about it... Like...

'What if he's lost interest in me?'

'Does he not want to sleep with me anymore?'

'Does he hate me now?'

'Have I finally lost him to... to Haechan?'

This overthinking had started to take a toll on him, so Jeno's sudden query made him feel anxious.

Currently—

Jaemin, Jisung, and Sungchan—all dressed up in fancy clothing—were in the living room standing. All three of them appeared uneasy and nervous at the sudden probing instigated by none other than Jeno. 

Sungchan, who was there to pick up Jaemin and Jisung, tried to speak, "Jeno Hyung, we are—"

"I was talking to, Jaemin," Jeno interrupted him, gratingly, "So? Jaemin-ah, answer my question, will you?"

Jaemin rolled his eyes, Jeno was being unreasonable.

He noticed how Jeno clenched his jaw, probably mad at Jaemin for rolling his eyes. But Jaemin stood his ground as he answered, "We are just going out for drinks, Jeno."

127's promotions were wrapping up, and after a short break, Dream would start their comeback preparations. So Jisung had asked Jaemin, Renjun, and Jeno to accompany him & Chenle for drinks, to let off some steam, etc, etc..

Sungchan was roped into this by Chenle, because the more the merrier.

Now, Renjun was going to his home town so he declined.

Whereas drinking was something that Jeno never enjoyed, plus he already had an online gaming session planned with Haechan—the love of his life—so he opted out.

Remained Jaemin, who had agreed almost instantly. He desperately needed a break, so what's more refreshing than drinking his soul out?

"You are not going."

Jeno said, indignantly, right after Jaemin's answer—without missing a beat.

"What?" Jaemin asked, totally exasperated. Because what did Jeno even mean by 'you are not going.'

Jeno abruptly stood up from where he was sitting. His fist balled up and eyes aflame, as he hissed, "Do you want me to repeat myself?"

The fury in his eyes and his vexed stance effectively scared Sungchan and Jisung as they stepped back, unconsciously, defensively—as if alarmed.