Chapter 10 - UNCUT

WARNING - This chapter contains EXPLICIT SEX and SEXUAL REFERENCES and NAKED BODY PARTS and COURSE LANGUAGE and probably other offensive stuff too.

OK - This story doesn't do Sexual Tension - Sex is crucial to the plot - as will be revealed later - it this isn't your thing or you shouldn't be reading it then please DON'T READ THIS.

Please read this tastefully and let me know if there is anything in it that you think is inappropriate.

You have been warned!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Remember to Read and VOTE for the PG13 version too - it has more non-sexual detail!

Chapter 10 - UNCUT

The hunting horns woke me before dawn and pulled my from a dream where I was naked and impaled on his horn riding him in full gallop.  I forced my swollen eyes open.  My body ached and my head was dull. 

I reluctantly pulled myself from the bed.  I had work to do.  I couldn’t dissolve into dreams of fantasy nor wallow in self pity.  I had to keep busy. 

The horns meant that the men were gone on their hunt.  They wouldn’t return until late this afternoon.  Hopefully it would be a good hunt and they would come back with plenty of big game.  Hopefully the King would be happy.

Torc would be gone all day on this.  He would have no choice but to go.  As the King’s favourite warrior he would have to be at the King’s side.  It meant that I had a day where I would not be looking over my shoulder for him.  I would not be searching for him.  I would not be yearning for him.  Damn.  Maybe I still would be yearning for him but at least I wouldn’t be expecting him to answer those yearnings.

I threw myself into my work.  The staff soon recognised my poor mood and did what they could to either stay away from me or do what I asked.  Despite that or maybe due to that, I achieve much and everything was progressing well when I heard the commotion in the Hall. 

I ran in and stopped dead. 

Blood.  There was blood. 

One of the hunting party was injured and I knew before I saw his face that it would be Torc. 

My heart stopped and the pain was intense.  But I had no time for panic, he was bleeding.

“Douglas, get him to the infirmary,” I pointed in the direction of the room that served this purpose. “Aine, get hot water and fresh bandages.   Douglas what is the damage?”

“Laceration to the thigh and some other cuts, I did what I could to stop the bleeding.” Douglas said as he and the other man with him lifted Torc to the table.  Torc groaned in pain but said nothing.  I started to cut away the clothing as the other man left.

“What happened?” I asked no one in particular as the clothing fell to the floor.  With his lower half naked his erection clearly stood tall and begged for attention.  I dragged my eyes from its bulging need so very urgent I could almost see it throbbing for release.  He was in pain from more than just the laceration.

“He took on a wild Boar with his bare hands,” Douglas mumbled as he grimaced seeing his leaders manhood seeping.  

I looked Torc in the face with disbelief.  He closed his eyes and turned his head from me.  “Like it matters to you,” he sneered.