A/n!!

Hello! My name is Caroline( but I go by Caroleenee or Caro) This book will share my views over the afterlife. I will share what I believe some of my information may be from books I have read and some of it may be something I learned from google( I do my research because I'm very interested in the topic about the afterlife) My beliefs contain of; there is no such thing as heaven or hell, after we die our souls go to another world, after we die( since babies are born every second istg) anyways the second we die, we reincarnate into another body and memories completely wiped or maybe even works with animals( I'm really bad at explaining sorry). Save this book to your library so that you will get a notification when I start uploading chapters! We can also share your beliefs/ theories in the comments! Feel free. There's no ACTUAL proof that the afterlife exists, BUT there's also no proof that it DOESN'T exist. According to my research, there are some religions that believe in the afterlife. INFACT, one of the core beliefs of Balinese Hinduism, is reincarnation. " Cremation is the only way to release the soul from the body to allow reincarnation to occur" As such, an adult child's most important duty to their parents is to carry out a proper cremation ceremony for them."! If any of my information is wrong or slightly twisted( as in some words got twisted) let me know!

Want to add me on snap? If you do, it's — Caroearthling

Lmk if you added me though bc I will probably get confused.

I will try to get the first chapter out by tmrw!!

—— Caro<3