Muggle Music (Super Freak)

Tw: kind of cringe- I was writing and half way through I realized how silly this was
Plot: Draco discovers muggle music and decides to listen to some while hiding in the Room of Requirement and studying. Unfortunately for him, Potter could hear it too.

Written by MelBel
______________________________

Draco taps his foot to the beat of Super Freak. He scribbles down notes on some parchment and continues tapping his foot and bobbing his head to the beat of the music.

The record player spins slowly in the corner, looping the song Super Freak. Before Draco would never dare to use a Muggle item, but he heard Potter talking to Weasley and Granger about music that wasn't classical or magical. Draco couldn't believe that Muggles could make good music, but here he is now, bobbing his head to Super Freak.

He decided it wouldn't hurt to give some music a try, especially if he could try it out in privacy in the Room of Requirement. For the past hour or two he's been studying and taking notes with the joy of Rick James in the background.

"She's a very kinky girl," he sings along quietly while tapping his free hand on the desk now, getting more into the music.

"The kind you don't take home to mother," Draco can't help but smile to himself. The music starts to make him feel giddy, so he stands up, putting his quill down and grabbing his wand.

He flips through his book of spells, trying to focus but he can't. He finally gives in to the music and puts all his stuff down and stands in the middle of the room. He sings joyously along to the music and strips off his robes and loosens the tie around his neck, as well as pulling it out from under his sweater vest.

"She's alright! She's alright!" Draco starts moving his shoulders as he sways back and forth, moving over to the record player.

It's not long for the songs to end and repeat. This time, Draco wants to sing all of it.

The beat starts up again and Draco snaps along, "she's a very kinky girl! The kind you don't take home to mother!" He doesn't even notice room of requirement opening.

He keeps singing along and starts doing a little shimmy as he dances.

"He's a super freak! Super freak! He's a super freak," he changes she to he as he dances. He laughs softly as his mind starts to drift to Potter. He wonders what other Muggle things the wizard might like that Draco might like too.

The song finishes and Draco places his hands on his hips, looking down at the record as it restarts itself. "Oh Potter," he says out loud, slightly out of breath from all the dancing and laughing.

He hasn't felt this happy in awhile and it's all thanks to some Muggle music. "You never fail to amaze me," he chuckles while shaking his head.

'"Malfoy," a voice calls out. The blonde freezes before slowly turning around to see the owner of the voice.

There stands Potter with a smug smile on his stupid face. Draco is quick to scowl at him, "Potter! How did you get in here?!" He yells over the music.

"Are you listening to Super Freak?" He asks, avoiding Draco's question. The blonde just stands there, unimpressed with Potter's intrusion.

"How long have you been standing there?" Draco asks, more hesitantly. Potter's smile somehow grows larger, causing Malfoy to groan in response.

"He's a super freak! Super freak!" He starts copying Draco's little shimmy, mocking him playfully.

"Oh shove off Potter, you shouldn't even be in here," he growls out.

Harry just laughs and starts walking around the room, seeing how Draco has it set up. There's a desk with his wand, parchment and book on it. The rest of the room is pretty plain, expect for the record player playing Super Freak on repeat.