Secret Relationships

TW: none!
Plot: Draco is tired of seeing Cedric flirt with Harry in front of him, so he finally admits to everyone him and Harry have been secretly dating.

Note: Cedric is in this and he's a new student at Hogwarts so him and Harry have been getting close!
______________________________

Draco kisses Harry passionately against a tree, he pins Harry's hands above his head as their lips move in sync.

"Draco-hmph- class," he says against his lips, muffling his voice.

"Five more seconds," Draco moves his hands off Harry's wrist and grips his hips tightly, making Harry gasp into the kiss.

"I gotta go," Harry smiles and laughs into the kiss. Draco let's out a groan and pulls away from Harry, pressing his hips against the tree, holding him in place.

"We both have to go to the same class you know," Draco says while licking his lips and looking down at Harry. Harry smiles beautifully, his lashes are thick and his eyes are stunning.

"Yes, but unlike you, I don't want to be late. Besides, we can't be seen together," Harry whispers while looking around, spotting nobody.

Draco frowns sadly and takes a step back from Harry, removing his hands from his hips. "I know, you're right," Draco says while sighing.

Harry steps up to him and places a hand on Draco's cheek. "You know I love you. We'll get this figured out. I've got to go now. Wait a minute and then follow after me," Harry says while taking his hand down.

Draco kisses him goodbye and Harry leaves.

Him and Draco have been secretly dating for awhile now and they've grown incredibly close. They decided for their safety they won't tell anyone, causing them to have to sneak around with each other. Who knows what would happen if Draco's father heard about him and Harry.

Things have been going great between the two, they keep up appearances at school, acting like they hate each other, though in reality Draco loves Harry and he wouldn't change a thing about him! Okay, maybe one thing.

Harry's been getting pretty close with the new Hufflepuff, Cedric Diggory. He knows sweet Potter would never cheat on him, but Cedric is getting too comfortable. He recently transferred from another wizarding school and everyone's been obsessed with him. Harry being the good soul that he is, has been helping to show Cedric around so they've been growing closer.

Draco clenches his jaw as he thinks about Cedric flirting with his boyfriend. He then storms off to potions class, arriving just on time.

Harry's eyes follow Malfoy as he walks over to all the other Slytherins. He sits next to Pansy and class begins.

They get assigned a potion and get to work. As usual, Ron and Harry make the potion incorrectly. At times like this, Draco would come over and correct them, but this time he doesn't. He stays focused and works, knowing that if he loses concentration he'll think about stupid Cedric Diggory.

"He's not even that good looking," Malfoy grumbles, to no one in particular. He stares blankly at his potions book, sulking.

So far he's already failed paying attention to his potion.

"Who?" Pansy asks while chopping up ingredients, hoping to engage in a conversation with Draco.

"What?" Malfoy asks, not realizing he spoke out loud. Pansy stops chopping and looks up at Draco.

"Who's not that good looking?" Pansy repeats the question. Draco's eyes widen slightly and he tries to play it off.

"No one, it doesn't matter," he steals Pansy's ingredients and starts mixing them into his potion.