Bad Idea

Tw: Smut + praise kink + hair pulling + angst + brief homophobia
Plot: inspired by the song Bad Idea by girl in red. Draco and Harry have sex and rumours start to fly about them.

LONG CHAPTER! Sorry it's so long! I might end up turning this into a book itself so I just kept writing and giving myself ideas! (7028 words)

Top Draco!

Written by MelBel
______________________________

Harry lays awake in bed, staring up at the ceiling. Snores from his roommates are loud but oddly comforting as it reminds him he's not alone.

About fifteen minutes ago Harry snuck back into his room. Him and Malfoy have been sneaking out together for the past few weeks and meeting up to use the Room of Requirement for certain activities.

At first they met up to discuss homework but it soon took a turn and things got heated quickly. Ever since then, they've been passing notes to each other in classes, telling each other the time they want to meet up and what day. Tonight was one of those nights.

Everything went fine, they both had a good time but now that Harry is alone, he can't help but think about it. He's always had some strange attraction to Malfoy. It's no secret that he's an attractive individual, but there's something else about him he likes, something about his snarky personality. Harry almost thinks he might like Malfoy more than a hookup. He knows he's crazy for thinking it but every time he sees Malfoy outside of their secret meet ups his heart beats heavily, he gets all sweaty and nervous.

Often Harry catches himself staring at Draco, not sexually but rather fondly. He's starting to think all of these hookups are just bad ideas. He's not positive about his feelings towards Malfoy and wishes to figure them out before something else happens.

Draco Malfoy is a dangerous person and Harry wants to play his cards correctly.

~•~

As soon as they enter the room and get it set up, Draco presses his lips onto Harry's. The wizard told himself he wasn't going to allow himself to go with Malfoy today but he couldn't help it. All day Draco has been staring at Harry, teasing him without anybody knowing.

He'd flicker his eyes from Harry's, down to his clothed crotch without anybody noticing, he'd bite his lip while writing his notes and then would look up at Harry and smirk. He'd fiddle with hands and always make sure they were on the desk since he knows how much Harry loves his hands. He was making it very difficult for Harry to concentrate.

Draco licks his bottom lip and Harry parts them instantly for the blonde. Draco slides his tongue into Harry's mouth, tasting him and driving Harry crazy. Their mouths taste like mint from toothpaste and their tongues continue moving together. Draco peels off Harry's robe and pulls his sweater vest off, causing their lips to separate to let the clothing pass before kissing again. Both of them feel hot and eager, knowing that they are about to fuck. Draco pulls on Harry's tie and takes it off, throwing it as well.

The blond untucks Harry's dress shirt from his pants and puts his hands under his shirt, earning a soft moan from Harry as Draco's cold hands feel every inch of his torso. Wanting more, Draco pushes Harry against the wall and starts unbuttoning his shirt. Harry pants heavily and reaches out, taking off Draco's robe and loosening his tie.

Draco finishes with Harry's shirt and kisses him again, running his hands down Harry's chest to his stomach and to his crotch. Already Harry's pants are feeling to tight but so are Malfoy's. Draco takes off Harry's shirt and throws it onto the floor before hurrying to undo his pants. Harry pulls off Draco's vest and tie. Draco himself finishes undoing Harry's pants and starts pulling them down. Harry kicks off his shoes and helps him with the pants, both of them panting heavily and both eager to get on with it.