The Doctor Will See You Now

"Okay Y/N are you ready?" 

"Yes Dr. Jongin."

You sat nervously contemplating to yourself.

  Are you really about to expose yourself to your doctor? Well, if you want to save your sex life and marriage you are.

After having your self monologue with yourself. You adored your husband Eric dearly you have been married for the past six years but when it comes to the physical department there has always been a lack of there of. Not wanting to hurt his feelings you have been okay with having a sub par sex life but at this point you have had enough. 

Doctor Jongin even though close in age has always been a fantastic doctor for you for the past three years. When explaining this matter at hand over the phone you were very self conscious but he assured you that he specialized in sexology so you had nothing to be worried about. 

So here you are, Jongin chest level with you as he sat in his stool and you are on the exam table. Eric was behind the both of you nervously biting his lip for what details will come out your mouth. He thought he was pleasuring you enough but to escalate it to this magnitude deflated his ego a lot. 

"Well Y/N let's start. So why are you both here today?" Dr. Kim asked politely ready to type up a summary in his laptop.

"U-um so my husband and I have been married for six years but in a relationship for a year and a half but, I have not been properly satisfied in our sexual activities. I know that sounds bad but I enjoy them to an extent. To say I cum would be a lie, to say that he has a platinum mouth? Would be another lie. I love my husband dearly but I need him to try and spice things up or actually try to understand by body." you explained putting your head down in shame knowing you embarrassed Eric. 

"I see. Eric what do you have to say?" Jongin spun around in his chair turning his attention to the man wanting to ball up in a corner right about now. 

"Y/N could have been up front and told me these things but instead she decided to be as quiet as a church mouse. I am not sure what to say at this point." he said looking at your upset.

"But how could I? The last time I said that we should explore more things in the bed room you literally looked at me like I was crazy and said "well what we do is just fine."" You explained mocking his exact words.

Dr. Kim cleared his throat seeing this was not going to go far. Looking back at you he is also confused as to how the pathetic husband could not worship the body you have. You are the epitome of his type. He was addicted to chocolate in every way possible. So he was going to milk this opportunity any chance he got. 

"Mrs. Nam I am going to start off with the stimulation process, may you please pull up your crop top and then unhook your bra." he asked anticipating your next move. 

Nodding your head quietly with shaky hands you unhooked your bra first feeling relief from carrying 38DDD's. Then so slowly lifted your top turning your head embarrassed.

The next motion caught your husband's attention. Wanting to know what in hell is about to happen.

Jongin wanted to lick his lip so bad but taking a huge gulp will suffice. Seeing your beautiful chocolate breasts and the dark pebbles that stood at full attention. He wanted nothing more than to kick your husband right out the room and have his way. But, he will keep it professional. For now. 

 "I am going to start by stimulating the breasts to see if she will enjoy it. Okay Mr. and Mrs. Nam?" he asked ready to get his hands on you.

The young couple nodded simultaneously not knowing what was about to go down.