Open Up {San Angst/Slight Smut}

"Bitch, it's time to clock out and get cute!" your friend Raleigh said.

"Ugh! Do we really have to go? This spot doesn't seem all that and the name of the spot is "Desire" how unique." You ranted with air quotations. 

"I need you to get some dick because you being four years celibate isn't your best friend." Lexi said clocking out.

  You and your zany best friend have been working together for the past 5 years being the best LPN squad in the Los Angeles area. All of three you fit one another due to each person's personality, you had Raleigh the turn up that anyone needed on a bad day. Then, Lexi who has no filter but she was not to be fucked with. Last, it was you. The zen but when the right song came on you became a social butterfly and the life of the party. 

  Getting into your 2017 Jeep Wrangler you yelled to them that you would meet up at 9pm on the dot at the spot. They both yelled okay and everyone went their separate ways. Cruising down the freeway you needed some music to get your mood right and the one song that has been on your brain is Open Up by Omarion.  The song was just a vibe and put your head in the clouds thinking about your love San. 

    San was your high school sweet heart right into the middle of college junior year. Then, he just left without a trace on where he went and what happened. You spent months trying to pry any information from his friends that you could get. No one would say anything to you. After a while you just gave up and the one friend that even gave you any sympathy was Yeosang. You could see it in his eyes every time you asked he wanted to say something but, he was loyal to his friend. Once college was over and you started to go to nursing school you tried seeing if you could find him on social media but NOTHING. Now here you are years later trying to "stick by your man" but, he could not do the same for you. But, tonight you were going to let loose and enjoy your time. Maybe you might get a number. 

  Once you got home, you decided to go into your closet and see what you can wear that is going to scream I'm Single. You decied to go with a cute blush colored velour jumpsuit, with stappy shoes that were a little see through.