Hide and Seek

Two young brothers were at home alone as the parents had gone visit their neighbours for a while. 'Be good' they said, so to keep themselves occupied the boys decided to play a game of hide and seek. The older boy turned his head to the wall and began to count, he could hear his little brother's feet as he scampered about looking for a place to hide.

'Ready or not I'm coming,' cried the older brother and off he went looking for his brother. He looked in all the usual places, behind the sofa, in the bath, behind the curtains, under the bed, but he couldn't find him. The apartment was eerily silent, then he heard a scraping sound coming from the wardrobe. The boy was sure he'd already looked there but anyway he went and called out 'Come out I've found you!', but there was only silence.

Again he called for his brother to come out and again nothing.... Opening the door, the boy tries to peer behind the wall of dresses coats hanging there, he bends down but doesn't see any feet standing there. Then as he outs his hand through the coats a small white, icy cold hand come out and grabs his wrist, trying to pull him into the closet. Trying to pull himself free, he hears a noise behind him and turns around only to see his brother behind him.... 'Couldn't you find me?', asked the boy.

The older brother screams in fright and desperately tries to free himself from the grip of the hand, all the while being pulled into the wardrobe, the younger brother grabs him and together they manage to pull him free. They both run screaming from the apartment. Nobody knows what would have happened if the hand had managed to pull him in.