Introversion

"By the way, that incident that happened near the farm, what do you guys think of it?"

Your fingers curl around each other when you settled your hand on your lap and gulped dryly. You've almost forgotten that incident was your own doing. You cant help but feel uneasy in your seat.

"well the teachers said it was a terrorist attack but i mean, it was weird because it doesn't correlate you know? why would there be a terrorist attack? it make no sense" Itadori crossed his arms and state his two cents in the matter.

"Did you know that there were not evidence that leads to it being a bomb? i heard there was no gun powder at all. It seemed way too suspicious i bet it was the work of a.... demon!" The other senior; Iguchi stated.

The hairs at the back of you stand on an end. Suddenly their eyes were curiously placed on you waiting for you to give out your opinion on it. Your palm felt sweaty as you opt to answer. "That was a real person, she was my classmate you know?... should we be talking about her death lightly?" You said trying to sound serious.

*

It was 5 in the evening and you were now walking with Itadori towards the school entrance. He was saying things about visiting his grandfather at the hospital.

"By the way are you okay? i dont mean to intrude but why were your classmates talking about you like that?" He took a big step with his hands in his hoodies pocket. "yeah im totally good"

The all too familiar stench of raw meat hitting your nose once again. Itadori could smell it too as he mirrors your expression, scrunching up his nose.

"oh." was the only thing that came out from your lips when you opened your shoe locker.

Both of you went quiet for awhile as you both stare at the dead animal in your shoe locker.

"Is that raw meat? what the hell, who would do such thing—"

"Look, im fine Itadori and it's none of your business." You shook him away, distancing yourself from him. You don't want him to pity you. You dont want him to get involved in your business. You're used to something like this anyway, it's not new.

But Itadori is different. His heart is made of gold. He's kind, caring, compassionate. He's the opposite of you which is why he couldn't stop himself from butting himself in your business.

"what? what do you mean you're fine? this is not, fine" He slammed the shoe locker shut trapping you against him. (kabedon?) It surprised you a little when you feel your eyes widened staring at his chest before slowly glancing up to his adams apple bobbing ever so slightly — and onto his eyes. His eyelashes flutter over his eyes which you noticed, were not just a shit colored brown but actually the color of amber gemstone.

"are you being bullied?" his voice and expression shifts to concern as his eyebrows knitted almost instantly. All background noises seemed to vanish in the far distance compared to the thrum of your heart in your ears at the sudden close proximity.

"s'okay ill live" You ducked from under his arm and walked away from him.

"he wants you for real" you didn't know if that was an attempt to cheer you up. Whatever it means, you want to strangle the war Devil for even saying that.

When she noticed you were ignoring her, she hummed "bullying is a commonality in communities without social fluidity, both human and devil. Shall i take care of that for you?"

" I said im fine!!" You grumbled in annoyance.

"no you're not!" shouted a masculine voice from behind you. He caught up to you with his hands holding a pair of red converse.