A devil arrived in Tokyo

You were now packing your stuff for Tokyo. Your heart felt heavy as you looked around your cluttered apartment filled with a lot of memories. This was your home since birth. You grew up with your loving mother, the bunch of frames of you and your mom on the wall speaks for itself. You told Gojo about your living condition and that you don't want to move out permanently. This house hold such sentimental value to you, you just can't sell it away. Gojo flashed you a comforting smile before he tells you it's fine and that he'll handle it all for you. (like paying the bills, you supposed. Not that electricity would be use while you're gone)

"If it's of sentimental value then we can turn this apartment into a really strong weapon" Yoru pipes in from who knows where as she folded her arms against her chest.

"I literally just said i can't sell it because it's way too precious and you want me to destroy it and turn it into a weapon" you scorned at her and she scoffed right back at you.

Well because of your sentimental trait, you couldn't resist to fit almost everything in your luggage. You ended up using 2 luggage. You wiped the sweat dripping down from your forehead after you had to violently sit and slammed yourself onto the luggage just to zipped it up. Sendai is quite far from Tokyo anyways, so you might as well and pretend like you're gonna move there.

You brought one backpack with you and one sling bag on your shoulder. You're ready, you got this. "I'll be back, please watch over the house for me" you smiled as if your mom was there in the room with you.

You opened up your front door to see Itadori, Fushiguro and also Gojo standing there.

"Yo!" Itadori greeted "Done packing up?" Gojo asked.

"Holy— are those your luggages?" Fushiguro raised both of his eyebrows at the luggage that was half of your size. It concerned him that there was two of it too. "Did you put your whole interior in them?" he added.

You deadpanned and frowned at Fushiguro's remarks. "Now, now Megumi. You have to understand that y/n is a lady. It's good to prepare for a new environment, you wouldn't get it since you're not the one that's leaving your home to live across the city. Now why don't you be the gentleman that you are and help her carry one of her luggage"

Fushiguro sighed before reaching out his hand to one of the handle in your hand, but you felt slightly annoyed at him so you gripped the handle harder "its fine," Your tone was harsh as you glared at him. It was as if your position switch and it was your turn to be stubborn.

Before you can turn to walk away, Fushiguro suddenly pulled back your backpack out of you, making you stumbled and almost fall. He was taller than you and physically stronger than you so of course it was easy for him to pry your backpack away from you. Your hand was nowhere on the handle of the luggage as you try to balance yourself against the door behind you.

Gojo and itadori watches this with both of his arm resting from behind his head in amusement. You twist your head back to glare at Fushiguro. "Excuse me?"

But fushiguro is already slipping the straps of your backpack on one of his shoulder while his other hand pulled the luggage away with him. "Let's go. Don't want to miss the train now"

Your eyebrows pinched together as you glare at the back of Fushiguro's head. God, what is his problem really. Don't tell me, he was upset about you getting him an apple. "He's a tough nut to crack but with consistency, you can get him to die for you" Yoru made her opinion known out of nowhere and you feel yourself physically cringed at that.

"Wow, Megumi is so kind! he's even carrying your backpack with him~ That's my boy yup!" Gojo chuckled before he himself reach his hand towards your other luggage. Itadori wanted to help also but he himself is full with his own luggage.