Man-made horror

After class, you did something stupid.

Today was another day of training. Gojo wanted to see everyone's combat skills so it was obvious that you're far behind everyone. Even Kugisaki seemed to have some basic self defence skills with her so you felt like you need to out perform everyone here. Practicing with Fushiguro was even worst as he treated you like a fugitive. No, he didn't beat you up or anything but he kept on criticising your every moves.

"are you preparing a battle to fight mosquitoes?" or "my dead grandfather have better posture doing push-ups"

He thinks he's Mike Tyson or something. You didn't even ask to be coached by him but when you look at your teacher for help, he only gives you a thumbs up with words of encouragement like "you're doing so good!" or "Keep up the good work, Y/N-chan"

Itadori is doing an endurance exercise together with Kugisaki (although she doesn't want to have anything to do with him so she decides to go for a run). To purposely annoy her, he gets on the tracks as well and starts running just to pass her knowing it'll piss her off. Which it did.

That was enough of flashbacks. You're now on your phone, allegedly inconspicuous, searching up "fun things to do with friends". You felt silly and embarrassed that you're even googling and Yoru don't understand how you're blushing at this.

It's not wrong but it felt wrong like you're some ten years old who just got accepted into the cool kids clique (the mean girls) so now you need to do your research to impress them.

You click on one of the websites appearing. Skimming through, because you can't be bothered to read it all as it will bore you. You are allergic to boring things and you would rather kill yourself if you had to sit down and listen to music longer than 4 minutes.

Anyway, you find out that a 'sleepover' is the most ethical and affordable activity that you can imagine yourself hosting. You've never had any sleepover before so you continue your digging.

"This is ridiculous," Yoru points out. "Im not doing anything suspicious! im just googling things!" You suddenly feel the need to defend yourself from Yoru even though she hasn't said much about your suspicious activities.

She has her eyebrows furrows as she looks at you from the corner of her eyes, but you ignore her for the sake of your mental health. You don't know how you're going to convince everyone to have a sleepover with you— whatever it means. Especially Fushiguro. No way in hell would he agreed, right?

The next day, after another gym class (Gojo is not present because he has to go on a mission thus, he made it another gym day for everyone) You were watching Itadori punching invincible enemy in the air, like those average teenage boys who throws a punch randomly in the air. He looks silly but who are you to judge him?

Class without your teacher feels a bit awkward as you don't really know what to do. You're not on that level where you can just ask Fushiguro to spar with you, you'll only humiliate yourself which is why, Yoru has been trying to give you lesson through her commands which is nice of her but you're more of a visual learner. You can learn better when you see how it's done and right now, you don't really have anyone to teach you. You hate the thought of having to google again '10 days to master taekwondo' or something.

In conclusion, you decided to just have muscle and endurance training."My legs so sore i can barely stand straight," you say under your breath as you sat down on the floor with your legs spread open. This is hell. "Is it now? you know that out of everyone here, you would have to push yourself to your limits everyday," Yoru criticised.

You hated it, everyone seemed so far that you felt so insecure about yourself. Back in your old highschool, all you have to focus on was your academic which is one of the good things about you. You're a quick learner or well— supposedly it's just your eidetic memory that carries you. An academic weapon that all students dreamed of.  Some people think its a blessing and a cheat code but having photographic memories can have some withdrawals per se.