Vine prank gone wrong

Prompt: Sam and Colby are sixteen and get in trouble for one of their vine pranks. 

"Hey, Dad," Sam said, walking into the kitchen, "Good morning son," Kirk (Sam's dad) said "So last night, the vine me and Colby made got over five-hundred likes" Sam said excitedly "That's awesome" Kirk said. Sam was about to take a bite out of his pancake when there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it" Sam said. Sam opened the door and Colby was standing outside with a smile on his handsome face. "Hey, Brother!" Colby said, walking in "Hey man," Sam said. "Dad, Colby's here," Sam said as he and Colby sat down at the table. "When isn't he here?" Kirk jokingly asked "Facts" Colby said with a laugh. "Hey, Colby, want some breakfast?" Cindy asked, walking into the kitchen "Hi, Mrs. Golbach, I'd love some breakfast" Colby said, "Perfect, Kirk, can you make Colby some breakfast? I have to take Ben to his doctor's appointment" Cindy said "Good morning Mom" Sam said, giving his mom a kiss on the cheek "You two better behave today," Cindy said sternly "We will" Colby said "That means no Vine pranks" Cindy said "Not even a harmless one?" Sam asked "Correct, no Vine pranks even if it's harmless" Cindy said "Aww" Colby said disappointed "Cindy, how about if they do it outside?" Kirk asked "No, no Vine pranks" Cindy said "Cindy, you have to admit, their Vines are pretty funny" Kirk said with a laugh "I do agree with that but the only Vines they can do are ones that don't involve pranking" Cindy said "But, Mom-" Sam whined "End of discussion" Cindy said "Well, there goes our fun for today" Sam said. "Eat up boys, I gotta take you two to school" Kirk said. Sam and Colby finish their breakfast and then get dropped off at school. "Hey Sam and Colby" Alison said, walking over to Sam and Colby's lockers. "Hey, Alison, I noticed you weren't at breakfast this morning" Sam said "Yeah I have this huge final to study for so I couldn't be at breakfast this morning" Alison said "Mom told me to tell you to that if she gets a call that you two pulled a prank here, she would use Dad's new belt on you two" Alison said, before walking to her next class "Ok, so never mind, we're not gonna prank at school I guess" Sam said "Maybe we still can as long as it doesn't affect anybody" Colby said, "What do you mean?" Sam asked "Well, I heard that there's gonna be a fire drill today and maybe we can roll down the hill that leads to our fire drill spot" Colby said "Yeah, we're not pulling a prank ON somebody, we're just simply doing something funny" Sam said, "So, you down?" Colby asked hopeful that Sam would say yes "Hell yeah man!" Sam said "I knew you'd be down" Colby said excitedly. 

A few hours later, the fire drill happened and when everyone started walking down the hill to the fire drill spot Sam and Colby started to *Roll* with their plan. As everyone was walking Sam and Colby rolled all the way down the hill while making hilarious noises. "Ok, are you guys asking to get spanked?" Alison asked as she walked over to Sam and Colby "What? We didn't actually prank anyone" Sam said "Yeah, we just goofed around a little bit" Colby said, "If this was an actual emergency, you would need to follow directions" Alison said "Ok, we're sorry" Colby said sassily "Yeah we get that you don't want us to have fun" Sam said, while rolling his eyes "Whatever" Alison said, walking away.

Sam and Colby go to Colby's house after school and a few minutes later a "Great" idea comes to both their heads. "Yo, Colby, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Sam asked with a mischievous grin "We pull a prank on my older brother?" Colby asked, "You know it!" Sam said excitedly "Ok, so let's do a harmless prank" Colby said "Like what?" Sam asked "Ok, so what if I rig the table drawer by the front door" Colby said "What do you mean?" Sam asked confused "Well, we rig the drawer so when Gage opens it, powder will explode right into his face" Colby said "I love it!" Sam said, "Let's go set up!" Colby said "Let's go" Sam said. Sam and Colby go downstairs and start setting up for the prank. "Ok, so who should film?" Colby asked, "I think I should since Gage is your brother, and it will look a little less suspicious if you interact with him" Sam said "Ok" Colby said. 20 minutes pass and the table drawer is rigged and Sam and Colby were now watching TV, waiting for Gage to get home "Mom! I'm home!" Gage shouted, walking through the front door. "Hey big bro" Colby said, fist-bumping Gage "Hey Colby" Gage said, "Hi Gage" Sam said "Uh-oh, Sam's here, what trouble are you going to get yourselves into?" Gage asked "Trouble? Me and Colby aren't trouble" Sam said sarcastically. "Uh huh" Gage said, rolling his eyes. "We've only been kicked out of like 4 different stores around town." Colby said, "Yeah, you shouldn't be kicked out of any stores around here," Gage said, with a stern look. "Oh, Gage, I almost forgot to tell you, Mom said that she's going out of town for the weekend, so you are in charge." Colby said, sighing, "Why is Mom going out of town for the weekend?" Gage asked, "To go see Grandma, apparently she's sick so Mom is going to take care of her for the weekend." Colby said, "Ah, ok. Well, I'm going to go out with my friends, so please, don't destroy the house." Gage said. "Gage, I moved your keys into the drawer by the front door." Colby said, "Why?" Gage asked, "You know how Mom sometimes grabs the wrong keys." Colby said, "Yeah, that's true," Gage said. Gage started walking over to the drawer and Sam got his camera out and started filming. Gage opened the drawer and a whole lot of powder exploded in his face. "What the hell!" Gage shouted. Sam and Colby were on the couch dying of laughter and Gage was furious. "Sam! Colby! It's not funny!" Gage shouted, "Yes, it is!" Sam said, laughing. "Both of you! Upstairs and in a corner NOW!" Gage yelled "You don't have permission to punish me!" Sam fired back. "Actually, I do, your parents talked it over with my parents and they came to the agreement that I have the right to punish you whenever you're here." Gage said "Oh" Sam said. Sam and Colby dart upstairs and go to a corner, scared to find out what would happen if they disobeyed Gage. 10 minutes later, Gage came upstairs, and it was time for Sam and Colby's spankings. "Colby, since you're my brother, you're first," Gage said, sitting on the bed and patting his lap. "Gage," Colby whined "I don't want to hear it Colby, get over my knee." Gage said sternly. Colby reluctantly placed himself over Gage's lap, anxiously waiting for the first spank. 
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"Colby, I am really disappointed in you, you know that Mom, Dad, and myself have told you boys, no pranking in this house. We told you that you could do funny things but no pranks." Gage scolded, whilst smacking Colby's bottom. "Ow! I'm sorry gage! Ow!" Colby yelped. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Gage quickly pulls down Colby's jeans and boxers before continuing the spanking. 
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"OW! GAGE IT HURTS! STOP!" Colby sobbed. "It's supposed to hurt, but we're almost done" Gage said.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Gage continued spanking Colby for another minute before putting him back in the corner. Now, it was Sam's turn to be spanked. "Sam, your turn," Gage said, patting his lap. Sam sadly walked over Gage and bent over his lap. 
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Sam was yelping after each spank and sadly knew that he had a lot more coming his way. "Sam, I know you know how to act when you're at someone's home and this is not how you act!" Gage scolded. "I know! I'm sorry!" Sam cried. Sam had a little lower pain tolerance than Colby, so the spanking was affecting Sam a little more than Colby. Gage pulled down Sam's jeans and boxers and continued on Sam's bare bottom. 
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 

"OW! OW! OW! OW!" Sam yelped. "Sam, we're almost done," Gage said, whilst smacking Sam's bare bottom. Gage continued spanking Sam for another minute and then Gage put Sam back in the corner. 20 minutes later, Sam and Colby are allowed to come out of the corner and both of them fall asleep.