Sam's Spanking

So the Trap House Gang moved into a new house and everyone seemed to be adjusting pretty well...Well everyone except Sam. Sam has been feeling homesick lately and he wants to go back to Kansas for a while, Sam wants to see his Mom and Dad, he wants to see his siblings and he wants to take Colby with him. 

"Sam? Are you alright?" Colby asked concerned "Yeah, I'm fine" Sam lied "Sam, I have been your best friend for eleven years almost twelve, I know when you are lying. Come on, tell me the truth, how are you really feeling?" Colby asked "Ok, I'm feeling very homesick right now and I just want to go back to Kansas for a while. I want to see my family and old friends, I want to sleep in my house back in Kansas. I'm glad we are where we are now but sometimes.....I miss Kansas and most importantly, I wanna go back to Kansas with you and experience everything I just said with you" Sam said sadly "I'm sorry you are feeling homesick Sam, what can I do to ease your sadness. I don't like it when you are sad" Colby said, rubbing Sam's back. "I just want to go home" Sam said, tearing up. Colby wrapped an arm around Sam and Sam laid his head on Colby's shoulder. (AH!! SOLBY MOMENT!! YAY!!) "Thanks Colby," Sam said, wiping his tears, "Of course man, I will always be here for you" Colby said, rubbing Sam's back "I love you so much" Sam said, "I love you too brother" Colby said. "Do you wanna watch Josh's newest video?" Sam asked, "Yeah," Colby said. Sam and Colby walk downstairs and turn on Josh's newest video but it did not go as planned. "What's up Explorers! Today me, Dan, and, Jon, are in Wichita Kansas and we are going to be investigating the Sallie House!" Josh said in the video, "Okay...Maybe we shouldn't watch Josh's newest video" Colby said, quickly turning off the TV. Sam gets teary eyed and runs upstairs, feeling more homesick than before. "Wow, great job Colby, what a great idea to watch Josh's newest video where he is in Kansas" Elton said sarcastically. "Shut the f*** up Elton I already feel bad enough don't make it worse" Colby said angrily, stomping off to his room.  Sam decided to go to his favorite restaurant but as he was walking there, he saw a Kansas themed restaurant and he started to feel even more homesick. "Ugh it's like everywhere I turn there is something that reminds me of Kansas and makes me homesick." Sam said to himself. "Oh my gosh! You're Sam Golbach! I love you and Colby so much!" A girl behind him said, "Hi, I'm glad you're a fan! What's your name?" Sam asked, "My name is Jazlynn but you can call me Jazzy" Jazlynn said, "Hi Jazzy, where are you from?" Sam asked "I'm from Overland Park Kansas" Jazzy said with a wide smile. "Oh great" Sam thought "May I get a picture with you?" Jazlynn asked "Of course!" Sam said, trying to act happy. Jazlynn got her pic with Sam and happily walked away. "She just had to be from Kansas. She could've been from anywhere in the world but she had to be from Kansas" Sam muttered to himself. Sam went to the restaurant, ate his food and went back home. "Hey, Sam, how was lunch?" Colby asked "Bad. On the way there I passed a Kansas themed restaurant and then I met a fan" Sam said, "Was the fan rude to you?" Colby asked "No she was so sweet, she looked to be about sixteen maybe seventeen but the problem was that she was from Kansas. Overland Park Kansas to be exact" Sam said. Colby was about to say something but then they heard a loud laugh coming from behind them in the kitchen. "What's so funny Corey?" Sam asked "I'm sorry but luck is just not on your side today Sam" Corey laughed "Ugh" Sam groaned and stormed upstairs. "Corey, next time you laugh at Sam in a mean way, I will put you over my knee and spank you and I don't give a f*** how f****** old you are" Colby said, "You can't spank me" Corey said. Colby was about to say something but then an idea popped into his head. Colby went upstairs to talk to Elton before calling a house meeting. "Elton, I think we need to establish some rules and consequences for the house so we can have a peaceful household" Colby said, "Ok, what kind of rules?" Elton asked. Colby grabbed a big sheet of paper and wrote down all the rules and consequences. "We can put this in the living room so everybody knows the rules" Colby said, "I think this is a great idea" Elton said. Colby and Elton go downstairs, call a house meeting and explain the rules. "Ok, any questions?" Colby asked, "You cannot be serious about the spankings. We are all adults, we are way too old to be spanked." Jake said, "Well, if you don't want to be spanked, then don't misbehave" Colby said. Sam was quiet through the whole meeting and when it was over, he went upstairs to his room. "Ugh, I just want to go home to Kansas, I miss my mom, I miss my dad, I miss my brother, I miss my sister, I miss my whole family, I am so homesick right now" Sam thought. Sam went on Twitter and saw a tweet from his old High School that said, "Happy 20th anniversary to Blue Valley High School! So many successful students have come to and from this school! Here are some throwback pics of graduates from 2015!" Sam looked at the photos and he saw a picture of Colby and him and that's when the anger came along. "DAMMIT!!" Sam screamed. Sam decided to go for a walk but before he could get out the door, he ran into Colby. "Sam what's wrong? I heard you yell and I came to check on you" Colby said, "NO! I'M NOT OK!! IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYWHERE I TURN SOMETHING REMINDS ME OF KANSAS AND I FEEL MORE AND MORE F****** HOMESICK! F*** SOCIAL MEDIA! F*** THAT KANSAS THEMED RESTAURANT! F*** THAT FAN I MET TODAY!!" Sam screamed. Sam picked up a vase and threw it, shattering both the vase and the mirror that the vase hit. "SAMUEL! JOHN! GOLBACH! YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW!!" Colby yelled. Katrina, Tara, and Devyn all started backing away from Sam, feeling scared. "Sam will you knock it off?! You're scaring the girls!" Jake shouted. Sam and Colby walked upstairs to finish their conversation. "Sam, Sam, hey, breathe, take a breath, calm down," Colby said, showing Sam what to do. Sam sat on his bed, sobbing and apologizing, saying he didn't know what got into him. "Sam, I forgive you, no one is mad at you. I'm not mad at you. You're ok" Colby said, rubbing Sam's back. 15 minutes later, Sam calmed down, feeling terrible about his actions. "Sam, I'm sorry to do this to you but you're gonna get a spanking from me for your actions" Colby said. Sam wanted to argue but he couldn't. Sam knew he deserved a spanking. "Okay," Sam said, "Alright, all I need you to do is lay over my lap" Colby said. Sam walked over to Colby and laid over his lap, anxiously waiting for the first spank. 
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 
Sam was grunting after each smack, seriously regretting what he did. "Sam, I know you are homesick and I know you were angry but throwing things, screaming, and swearing is not a way to relieve that anger!" Colby scolded, whilst smacking Sam's bottom. "Ow! I'm sorry! Ow!" Sam yelped.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
Sam was full on sobbing and begging Colby to stop. Sam really regretted his behavior and all he wanted to do is apologize to everyone. 3 minutes later Sam's spanking was finished. "Okay Sam, your spanking is over," Colby said, helping Sam off his lap. "I'm sorry man" Sam said, "I know you are," Colby said. Sam went downstairs and apologized to everyone. All was well in the Trap House again. 

Publish date: October 13th 2023