Going into the basement alone

"Are you ready for night two?" Colby asked, "Yeah, but I'm also a little nervous" Sam said, "Don't worry, we'll be fine. Abigail will protect us" Colby said, rubbing Sam's back. "I just can't believe that I talked to my grandmother last night." Sam said, "I know, that was the craziest thing we've ever experienced." Colby said, "How are you holding up? We can leave right now if it's too much for you to continue" Colby said, "No, I'm fine, I'm just...Stunned and in disbelief right now. How is this even possible?" Sam asked, "I have no idea but I'm glad we have Cody and Satori so they can help us communicate with the spirits" Colby said, "Me too" Sam said, "Hey, you okay man? Ever since our last talk with Abigail, you've been oddly quiet and when you do talk it's only to ask questions or give short answers. I'm worried about you." Colby said, "Colby, I'm fine...Really" Sam said, "Sam, I've been your best friend for eleven years. I know when you're not okay"  Colby said, "Okay, the truth is that I'm afraid one of us is going to get hurt or someone else is going to get hurt because of us" Sam said, sitting on the couch. "Sam, it's going to be okay" Colby said, sitting down next to Sam. "How do you know that? The spirits here are unpredictable and there are some demonic entities in the basement. What if someone gets hurt? It'll be all our fault" Sam said. "I can't say that nobody will get hurt because somebody might get hurt. What I can say is that we will take all precautions necessary to make sure no one gets hurt." Colby said. "Thanks man" Sam said, "Of course" Colby said. "Hey, remember when you got so drunk that you tried to kiss Stas on our Twitch live stream?" Sam asked with a smirk "Yeah, I remember the video but I don't remember the actual event" Colby said, "It was funny as hell" Sam said, laughing a bit. "I remember how hard I was laughing at the video, I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe for a minute" Colby said with a chuckle. Sam and Colby start preparing for Seth and Josh to arrive so they can do a 2nd investigation. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door signifying that Seth and Josh had arrived at the Conjuring House.

"Yo!" Josh said, dabbing up Colby. "Hey guys! Come on in!" Sam said happily. "Yo what's up Sam!" Seth said dabbing up Sam. "Nothing much, just hanging out with some spirits." Sam said casually. "Okay, what room are we starting in first?" Josh asked "We are going to start in Andrea Perron's room." Colby said, walking in the direction of the stairs. The four guys head upstairs to start their investigation and during the investigation, they were talked to by Abigail Arnold, the kindest spirit at the conjuring house. "How are you two holding up? I mean this must be scary as hell" Seth said, "Yeah, I was also going to ask you guys that" Josh said, "Terrifying but okay" Colby said, "I feel the same way" Sam said. "Yeah, everyday we experience something that tops the experience we had the day before." Colby said, "Have you guys been physically harmed at all?" Josh asked, "No, not yet but it could happen but I hope it doesn't" Sam said, setting the rempod in the corner of Andrea Perron's room. "Guys remember, we are doing this for you" Colby said into the camera. "Our fans love to see us suffer" Sam said, "Right but in their defense we go along with it and actually do it." Colby said, "Yeah true." Sam said. 

Later that night, Seth and Josh left and when Colby went to bed, Sam went into the basement alone but only for a few minutes. The next morning, Colby was watching back the footage and when he saw that Sam went into the basement alone, he was not too happy.

"Sam? Why would you go into the basement alone? Do you know how reckless that was?" Colby asked, "I'm sorry, I don't know why I went into the basement alone. I just started walking and the next thing I knew I was in the basement." Sam said, looking down, "Look man, you really scared me, I'm going to have to punish you now" Colby said, sitting on the couch. "I know," Sam said, laying over Colby's lap. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
Sam was grunting after each smack, seriously regretting what he did. "Sam, going into the basement alone was not okay! You really scared me!" Colby scolded, whilst smacking Sam's bottom. "Ow! I'm sorry! Ow!" Sam yelped.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
Sam was full on sobbing and begging Colby to stop. Sam really regretted going into the basement alone. He hadn't been meant to scare his best friend. 2 minutes later Sam's spanking was over. "I'm sorry man," Sam said, "I know you are, you are forgiven" Colby said, sitting Sam up and rubbing his back. All was well with Sam and Colby in the conjuring house again.

Publish date ~ December 29th 2023