Ben In Trouble.

Sam and Colby are 20 years old and Ben is 17 in this chapter.

"Ben, while me and Dad are on our anniversary cruise, Sam and Colby are going to be watching you" Cindy (Sam Golbach's Mom) said, "Mom, I'm seventeen, I don't need my big brother and his best friend to babysit me" Ben said, rolling his eyes, "Ben, last time I left you home alone, you called your friends over and got drunk so now I don't trust you" Cindy said, "Ugh this is so unfair" Ben groaned, flopping down on the couch. "Ben, Mom said me and Colby have permission to spank you if you act up" Sam said, "What?! Mom!" Ben exclaimed, "Ben, you know spanking is the punishment in this house and now that Sam and Colby are adults now, I decided that they are allowed to spank you." Cindy said, "Ugh this is bullshit!" Ben yelled, storming up to his room and slamming the door. "Good luck boys" Cindy said, "Oh Mom, where's Dad?" Sam asked, "He's in the car" Cindy said. Kirk (Sam Golbach's Dad) honked the horn, warning Cindy to hurry it up. "Alright bye boys!" Cindy said, hugging Sam and Colby. Cindy rushed out the door with her suitcase, finally leaving the boys in charge. 

"Ben! Come down here for a second!" Sam shouted, Ben angrily opened his door and stomped down the stairs. "Ben, the behavior you just showed Mom was completely unacceptable" Sam said, "Yeah, you know how to act, you're usually so nice and respectful" Colby said, "Okay well you don't live here so you wouldn't know how I act twenty-four seven." Ben said, "Ben, don't talk to Colby like that. I want you to go to your room until you're ready to be nice" Sam said, pointing to the stairs, "Okay, then I'll be in my room for a million eternities because I don't feel like being nice!" Ben said, storming into the kitchen, "Ben! I want you to go upstairs to your room now!" Sam said, raising his voice, "Okay well you can want all you want but I'm not going up to my room" Ben sassed. Colby had enough of Ben's attitude so he stormed over to Ben, turned him around, and landed five hard spanks to Ben's jean-clad bottom. "Ow! Colby! What the hell!" Ben yelled, Colby turned Ben around and spanked him one last time before scolding him. "Ben, your behavior right now is unacceptable and neither me or Sam will tolerate it anymore so what you're going to do is go up to your room and stay there until one of us comes to get you" Colby said, "Ugh, fine" Ben said, storming out of the kitchen and up to his room.

 "Wow, how'd you do that? How'd you get Ben to listen to you? He's been having a lot of attitude problems lately and hasn't been listening to anybody, even with spankings" Sam said, "Gage did that a lot to me when I was Ben's age. Whenever I acted up when he was in charge, he wouldn't hesitate to give me a few spanks to my bottom or pull me over his knee" Colby said, shuddering a bit at the memory. "So you think we should spank Ben? I mean he gets spanked but I've never spanked him before. I've never been allowed to until now" Sam said, "Well if we don't spank him then he'll think that he can walk all over us which he can't" Colby said. "Agreed," Sam said.

Ben was up in his room for about 10 minutes before he got bored and decided to sneak out to hang with his friends because he knew if he asked Sam and Colby, they would say no. "Okay, Leroy, I'll meet up with you right now. Lets meet at the park" Ben said, "Sounds like a plan. See you in ten" Leroy said. Ben hung up the phone and snuck out his window to the park. "Ben! You made it!" Leroy said, dabbing Ben up, "Yeah, I just hope Sam and Colby don't find out," Ben said, "Why? Don't they know that you're here?" Zariah asked, "No, I snuck out" Ben said with a smirk, "Look what I brought...A bunch of alcoholic seltzers and white claw" Leroy said, holding out a can towards Ben. "Ben! You're going to get in trouble" Zariah said, shaking her head, "No I won't, Sam and Colby don't even know" Ben said, "Yes we do!" Sam shouted from the distance, "Oh shit" Ben muttered, "Ben Golbach! I cannot believe you would sneak out!" Sam scolded, "Some friends you guys are! Friends are supposed to help each other out of trouble! Not into it!" Colby said, scolding Ben's friends. 

"And look at the alcohol, we should call the cops on you guys for underage drinking" Sam said. "I didn't do anything! Leroy invited me here and Ben snuck out. I didn't know that there was going to be alcohol and I didn't know Ben was going to sneak out. They left those details out" Zariah said frantically, "Ben, is this true?" Sam asked, "Yeah, me and Leroy didn't tell Zariah anything" Ben said, "Sorry I yelled at you" Colby said to Zariah, "It's okay. "Umm...One last thing before you go..." Zariah said, "What's up?" Colby said, "Do you think I could get a pic with you and Sam? I'm a huge fan. I've been a fan of you since you started Vine" Zariah said, "Sure" Colby said. Even though Sam and Colby were angry with Ben, they couldn't let a fan down. "Thank you so much!" Zariah said, hugging Sam and Colby, "Of course" Colby said. Zariah gives Sam and Colby one last hug before going with Ben out of the park.

Sam, Colby, and Ben, arrive at home and go into the living room. "Ben, I am so tired of your attitude and misbehavior today. "You're going to get a spanking for your behavior today" Sam said, "Fuck that!" Ben yelled. Sam stormed over to Ben and pulled him over his knee. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Ow! Sam! That hurts!" Ben shouted "That's the point Ben" Sam said

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Ow! Sam! stop! I swear I'll kill you!" Ben whimpered. "No you won't" Sam said, pulling Ben's skinny jeans down. "What the fuck! You're an asshole!" Ben yelled "Stop.With.The.Swearing." Sam said, punctuating each word with a hard spank "Ow!" Ben yelped.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Ow! Sam please stop! It hurts! I'm sorry!" Ben sobbed "I will not stop until I think you have had enough and like I said before, a spanking is supposed to hurt" Sam scolded whilst smacking Ben's bottom. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" Ben yelped, throwing his hand back "Oh no you don't" Sam said, pinning Ben's hand to the small of his back.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Ben was limp over Sam's knee and sobbing, just wanting the spanking to end. Colby lifted Ben off Sam's lap and put him over his knee. Colby then took his shoe off his foot and started spanking Ben with it.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"Are you going to do something like this again?!" Colby asked, "No! Ow! I'm sorry!" Ben sobbed, kicking his legs. Colby locked his legs over Ben's and Sam grabbed Ben's wrists so he wouldn't try to block his bottom.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

Colby decided that Ben learned his lesson so he put his shoe back on and let Ben get up. Sam immediately wraps his arms around Ben and hugs him and all is well in the Golbach house again.

Publish date: February 11 2024 10:06 PM