Next Morning

I was up at exactly 6am. I don't know why my body was programmed to wake up at that same time every day even when I work from home and could afford to sleep in. I just laid there staring at the ceiling and going over everything that had happened in my life like I usually do. I remembered that I had to make breakfast for the girls, but I knew that they would still be snug in bed. They never really woke up except when they had early morning lectures, and they hadn't had lectures since the lockdown. Time flew and it was already 7am so I had to get up and organize. I sprung up from bed and entered the bathroom to brush my teeth. I went to the living room to do a little clean up and my God it was a mess. There were empty bottles, snack wrappers and clothes everywhere. Were these girls trying to test my patience? Is this a pig's sty? In case you haven't noticed, I am a clean freak. I liked everywhere to be spotless. I guess that's why the girls got tired and asked that I do it myself. I can't complain. The things we do for good pussy. I giggled and shook my head as I started cleaning up the living room and the small dining area. Someone was reading my books because I found a couple of them opened in the dining room. I was done organizing and just then, Nora walked in holding her laptop in one hand and a notebook in the other.

"Good morning, Scarlet." She greeted me, looking down at me. I knew why. I was naked and still wearing the diaper. Sigh.

"I look silly, don't I?" I asked rhetorically and laughed. I didn't need anyone to tell me that a grown young woman wearing nothing but a diaper was weird.

"Don't tell me you're actually going to listen to Serenity and walk around in a diaper all day till we leave?" she asked, taking her seat on the couch and placing the laptop on her long slender thighs. Her legs looked so yummy; I want to nibble on them. She looked like she had already bathed because she smelled like roses and vanilla.

I was done cleaning, so I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I felt like a housewife – I loved it, strangely. I started whipping up some pancakes, scrambled eggs and sausage. Nora walked into the kitchen while I was making the scrambled eggs. I felt her gaze burn through me but when I looked back, she was just drinking water from the fridge. She closed the fridge and left the kitchen without looking at me. I was done cooking so as usual – as I loved to do – I served the food from the kitchen and took the plates in twos to the dining.

"I'd have mine here please," Nora informed from the living room. I didn't like people eating in my living room, which is why almost a year ago, I got the house redecorated and had them make a small dining area. I kissed my teeth as I took her plate to the living room. I didn't really have a choice. They were the bosses, and I was the slave.

The other girls must have smelled the food because I didn't have to wake them anymore. Chloe looked like she had just woken up because she was rubbing her eyes and stretching, Serenity, on the other hand, looked refreshed and well-rested. The girl was effortlessly beautiful any time of the day. They joined me in the dining room, and we began to eat in silence. I took the dishes to the kitchen after we were done and washed them immediately. Serenity walked into the kitchen while I was drying out the dishes and hugged me from behind. I was startled but her body was warm and smelled nice, so I relaxed and let her spoon me.

"Did you sleep well, baby?" she asked me. The genuine concern in her voice showed that Serenity was an innocent girl with a good heart. She just got crazy every now and then. She's just letting loose everything she had always wanted to try but didn't get the chance to. But what was the deal with her love for diapering people? I will ask one day.

"I slept very well, Mama. Thank you for asking." I responded.

"I love that. You should call me Mama more often." She giggled. "It's time to get changed, baby."

She left the kitchen before me. I dried my hands and when I got to my room, she was already waiting for me, sitting by the edge of my bed like it was her throne. She shrugged her head towards the shower, and I knew she was trying to tell me to take a bath.

Lesbian Diapered Slaveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें