She Was Serious

SCARLET'S POV

The girls were too stunned to speak. Would you blame them? I mean, Serenity was as straight as pasta but one thing about pasta is that it will bend when it's wet. I had never imagined moving on so fast, let alone with a new lesbian who was supposed to be living with me for only a couple of weeks. Serenity was wild and free, like nothing I had ever seen. She was like a werewolf in a full moon. I loved it.

The night after she came out was amazing. How could this beast be named Serenity? Maybe she was as her name when she is still shy and not trying to have sex, but when she was horny...she became a monster - A monster that made me cum on command.

She had gone into the bathroom to freshen up while I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling in disbelief. I couldn't believe that I was now a slave to the shy girl, lying down in a diaper and a tee shirt and waiting to be commanded. It was the most embarrassing thing I had ever been through, but I was too obsessed to even give a fuck.

The door to the bathroom opened and there she stood in a red see-through lingerie, swinging a handcuff in one hand. Why did the mere sight of her biting her lips turn me on so much? I was already so wet there was an imminent squirt waiting to erupt. She wore thigh-high black socks and I tell you... I was a goner looking at her. I didn't even realize that I was panting. She seemed to love it because she smiled.

"Oh I like when you pant like a hungry little dog. Growl if you want this pussy." She commanded, her cheeky gummy smile now replaced with a devilish grin. I wasted no time in growling. She was pleased. She strutted slowly to the edge of the bed and raised one leg to it. I could see her pussy underneath the lingerie. I growled louder.

"What a good girl. Don't you dare move," She exclaimed.

She walked to the speaker by the corner of the room and played a song. Come Back by Jojo started playing. What a way to set the mood. I laid still, not daring to disobey my mistress by moving. She walked slowly and seductively back to the bed, climbed on it and sat on top of me, whining and twisting her waist to the rhythm of the song that was blaring from the speakers. I squirmed from the sheer pleasure of her wet pussy rubbing against me.

She took off my shirt. Her gaze bored into my soul as she placed a juicy kiss on my lips. She kissed and nibbled at my neck so good that I moaned out. She bit my neck when I did. I guess she loved the sound of my moaning. She kissed my neck one last time and moved slowly down my nipples. She lingered in between my chest, making me anticipate every swivel of her tongue, aching for her to touch my nipples. My pussy was throbbing at that point. I wanted it to be touched so bad. I was rocking my hips to meet her wet pussy. She gave me a spank on the cheeks and shook her head in disapproval.

"You can't do that baby. Don't be naughty and move when I told you not to. Now mummy will have to cuff you. What do you have to say for yourself?" she said in such a soft tone that had me wondering if she was the same person nibbling hungrily at my neck just moments ago.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am." I blurted.

"Good dog. I will still have to cuff you, you naughty baby." Serenity took the cuff in her hand, she fixed her knees by the sides of my body, kneeled then took my hands. She slowly leaned forward to cuff them, and her pussy was getting closer and closer to my face. If only that pussy was up on my face now, I'd be in heaven. It seemed like she was reading my thoughts because I that instant, her pussy brushed against my nose, and it was as if the whole world ceased to exist. It was just me and the shy girl's pussy. I was about to reach for it with my tongue when she cuffed me to the bed and pulled me back.

"Now look who's a vulnerable piece of shit." She smirked.

She dived into my nipples, sucking it like a hungry infant. She swirled her tongue over the left nipple while pinching and twisting at the other. She softly bit at the nipple in her mouth, and I shrilled as I squirted. She was satisfied and started to kiss me, her tongue rummaging the insides of my mouth. She was using me and enjoying every bit of it and so was I.